Scribe..DF.ATT...A Charachter Master!

east_este

This is a post dedicated to one of the best and most creative, original and funny charachter painters i've ever known. Enjoy!-East

Check out his upcoming Childrens book "There's an Octopus under my bed" at: http://www.shakeitrecords.com

Please add your favorite Scribe or DF.ATT. images also...

scribepiece-1.jpg

ShowcardProof.jpg

scribeposter2.jpg

notnow.jpg

sumegothoughtse-mail.jpg

SCRIBEANDDALEK.jpg

Scribe-Dalek

rhinowall.jpg

painting.jpg

KCtripmarch2005110.jpg

East-Scribe-Rapes

KCtripmarch2005109.jpg

KCtripmarch2005101.jpg

Scribe-Rapes

KCtripmarch2005043.jpg

HamsterRunPt1.jpg

destructiveforcee-mail.jpg

Scribe-Rapes

destroyfrenchie1.jpg

Scribe-Rapes

depressedfailures.jpg

Scribe-Rapes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

True I have usually not been a fan of this site because of what I have seen it do to some people but No Worries,

I started an account so that I could say publically that if people enjoy my work and any skill involved it is for several reasons.

East took me under a wing years ago"93" and we used to paint alot when I was really bad at what I did. Although he does lettering and I do characters, being around someone that had such High standards was really what made me work hard and it was a goal to be the "east"

of characters for myself that changed me when school was not an option for me.

Over time I got the chance to be in DF which was like Heaven for me from looking at them when I went to highschool in Boston.

East, Emit, and Sub in particular with their attention to detail and "it should look as good in person as photo" attitude was a big push for me.

My buddy Rapes is also a great influence on me as well. We laugh over the phone about ideas and between him and Sub there is just a great "think tank" of stupid ideas that are so much more fun than trying to be so "Hard" all the time. Rapes and I have some comic gems to drop throughout the next year for sure.

Anyway the whole Att DF crew has all been great and there are lots of great artists in them, but the previously mentioned are the one's if they know it or not, made a serious impact on the direction of my life.

Thanks for the kind words and East....i'll punch you at the reunion.

scribphibian DFATT