should we still be useing the word bomb after wat happened

WEb=ijP

this has probably already been posted but jebus fucking christ??? i dont know where to start...i guess it doesnt seem to mater that we as acountry have been bombing the middle east for over a decade...how about hiroshima? how about vietnam? jesus...just because it happened on our home soil were finally effected by war. i dont have any point to this besdes the fact that your a fucking moron and need to fucking wake up. fuck you.

love j3di

yeah you caught me on a real bad day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was thinking about this today when i was listening to ar, howard zinn was on, talking about how artists speak out against stuff in their art. he said alot of cool things, all of which relate to graffiti artists in this time when everyone is getting in line and not asking questions of their gov't. he said there are no smart bombs, that bombs aren't smart, innocent people get killed. we bomb spots, no, and sometimes innocent spots get bombed for the sheer ballsiness, there are therefore no smart graff bombs. hey, i don't know that probably flew over your head as i'm not sure i have time to articulate further, he also said something by mark twain, i forget the wording exactly, but he spoke against some war, spanish american???, or something, and got called a non-patriot. he said in response that he believes in dying for his country, but not for the gov't, and politicians, who are like dirty rags, and who would die for that.

Guest crackfiend

I think we should all start using your mom.

If your hobby is about vandalising things and you were a little too effected bu the eleventh then you should stop bro. and if your out in publick talking about illegal activity then you should really stop.

i think instead of saying "bomb"we should could replace the word "bomb" with "bake chocolate chip cookies" or "suck each other's dicks." picture 2 white dudes in monster echo hoodies sitting in mcdonalds saying "yo lets sneak into the freight yard tonight and suck each other's dicks" or "yo after your parents go to sleep tonight let's go bake chocolate chip cookies." i think that would be good for graffiti.

Originally posted by garcia_vega

i think instead of saying "bomb"we should could replace the word "bomb" with "bake chocolate chip cookies" or "suck each other's dicks." picture 2 white dudes in monster echo hoodies sitting in mcdonalds saying "yo lets sneak into the freight yard tonight and suck each other's dicks" or "yo after your parents go to sleep tonight let's go bake chocolate chip cookies." i think that would be good for graffiti.

That shit's funny! Instead of parents thinking they're going to go do drugs, paint, or get into gangs and crews. They'll think they're going to the freight yards for a good ol' fashioned 50's era circle jerk.

Originally posted by Pistol

Way to over generalize seeking. Just because your an adult... All my friends started writing in jr high when there was nothing to do and we didn't know any better. So of course we were gonna talk. Of course were gonna talk. Isn't that one of the main things we do graffiti for? Bragging Rights? Isn't that why we strive to get that prime real estate in that bridge,billboard, etc. We all started for our own reasons, none of which was because of MTV. MTV only played headbanger music at the time. I didn't even know you were a writer. How old were you when you started writing? Didn't you ever do stupid shit and talk too much. Or did you start as an adult? I guess what I'm trying to say is lay off the kids. Go ahead and get your last word and then you should close this thread because we both killed it.

if im over generalizing, then your certainly over reacting. my words were 'to the wise' your's are for those who want to try and hop on the 'lets hate seeking' bandwagon. sorry, not today tiger.

yes, i was once young, yes i once thought it was cool to 'act' like a writer. then i learned that its the most fucking ridiculous thing someone can do. this shit is not a joke and its not a game, the sooner someone learns that, the better off they will be. if i had someone there to tell me from the start 'hey man, play it cool, dont announce to the world that you write' i would have been much better for it. but aparently you think that somehow, something can be achieved with idle chatter. fair enough. keep at it bro.

seeking/this is a mans world

why the fuck are you asking me?

jesus christ, if fools wanna fucking argue with me, come facts for once instead of nonsense. i dont condone homophobia and when ive seen it, ive spoken out against it. i might not comment anytime someone says 'fag' but i also dont comment anytime someone says 'nigga.'

get off my fucking dick already.

sorry for going off... i just get sick of defending myself all day long... my bad. normaly when someone directs something towards me, they're trying to argue with me... personaly, i think they have some masochistic desire to be publicly dosomized, but thats just me...

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

that word - describes the writing movement,i think a smarter person would not use the word regarding any activities on a phone /board etc due to our global threats etc. But at the same time freedom of speech should allow such a word being used ,if the powers that be cant break down language within subcultures they are not doing their job. Smarter to not draw attention to writing by using such words, but me typing this is hypocritcal as i have used that term since i started - its called....

Archived