Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WEb=ijP

should we still be useing the word bomb after wat happened

Recommended Posts

Guest Good Morning Captain

Your the reason why this board sucks. Go curl up in a dark hole somewhere and die along with your PC retoric.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean to each is own. I don't really see anything wrong with it. Although if someone overhears you say "Me and my homies gonna go bomb the railyards tonight" they might get freaked or even call the authorities. I think that most will continue to use the word. I personally hate all this PC shit. You know what I think will happen in this thread? Alot of other people are gonna say "FUCK PC" and shit. Yet if someone spells nigga as nigger everyone gets all pissed. Or someone talks shit about goths and people get all pissed. I ain't trying to spark no hate. But what I'm trying to say is if you hate Political Correctness shouldn't you hate ALL forms of it?? Just something I noticed over the last few months at 12oz...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pistol

if someone overhears you say "Me and my homies gonna go bomb the railyards tonight" they might get freaked or even call the authorities....

Alot of other people are gonna say "FUCK PC" and shit. Yet if someone spells nigga as nigger everyone gets all pissed....

I ain't trying to spark no hate. But what I'm trying to say is if you hate Political Correctness shouldn't you hate ALL forms of it??

 

if someone overhears you saying 'me and my homies gonna go bomb the railyards tonight' then your a moron. why discuss it in public? why discuss it at all, just do it.

 

theres a huge difference between being PC and being a racist piece of shit. it might not be PC to call a midget a midget (the PC term is verticly challanged person) but its a far cry from calling a black guy a 'nigger.' if you cant understand the difference....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeking. I was commenting on the kids that come onto 12oz and try to say "whatup nigga" trying to sound like a gangsta rapper and they accidently type the other spelling. Or maybe they just don't know there is a difference and everyone jumps down their necks. I'm not really talking about people straight out dropping N-Bombs to intentially hurt someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah i say fuck it lets just scratch a whole word from the english language because of terrorist attacks!:mad: :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking innocence

 

if someone overhears you saying 'me and my homies gonna go bomb the railyards tonight' then your a moron. why discuss it in public? why discuss it at all, just do it.

 

theres a huge difference between being PC and being a racist piece of shit. it might not be PC to call a midget a midget (the PC term is verticly challanged person) but its a far cry from calling a black guy a 'nigger.' if you cant understand the difference....

 

Way to go there Seeking!! Calling people "moron"......Did you ever think that it could be an "example" ?? A quickly thought of one to begin with??

Oh yeah....it's "you're" as compared to "your" anyways fella...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

....Well if technology is as first rate as they say, and if echelon exists, and they are tapping phone lines ....you can bet anything with that word will be flagged and may cause un needed attention to be given to you. I reccommend " flogging" instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

Your the reason why this board sucks. Go curl up in a dark hole somewhere and die along with your PC retoric.

 

i'll second that...

 

what a gay ass mother fucking thread. if you wanna see a bomb ass thread check for my name.

 

word dun.

ibtease:mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cmeup

 

 

word dun.

:mad:

hhahahahaha......i think you need to lay off the mob deep!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe you didnt know, 'dun' is native texas white guy speak for 'friend'... mobb deep co-opted it from tease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell is wrong with "bomb", nothing. Any1 who overhears it and takes it wrong is f*ckin stupid. Do we seem like terrorists? Forget that.

Great point Midgets, we werent bombed at all. All that has happened is planes and anthrax, those terrorists are too pussy to come out and do something that takes effort. They send shit and take over planes, not bomb shit. It would be too much to show their faces, that would be the last line.

Fuck this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Tesseract

who gets the feeling this thread should be closed?

.....getting ugly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if we eliminate words from the language, then the thought that goes along with that word will cease to exist. .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by vile2

What the hell is wrong with "bomb", nothing. Any1 who overhears it and takes it wrong is f*ckin stupid. Do we seem like terrorists? Forget that.

Great point Midgets, we werent bombed at all. All that has happened is planes and anthrax, those terrorists are too pussy to come out and do something that takes effort. They send shit and take over planes, not bomb shit. It would be too much to show their faces, that would be the last line.

Fuck this.

 

It takes effort to be so ignorant?

Or you're just recycling every stupid thing you hear?

 

 

 

------------metallix, that was a good one. Best line in this thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my point is simply that if your so toy as to sit there in public loudly talking about how you plan on painting trains, then you're a sucker obviously looking for attention. painting is still something you're 'doing' as opposed to something you 'are.' dont talk about it around people that wont understand, and you wont have any problems. if people dont hear you use the word 'bomb' they cant be alarmed now can they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking innocence

my point is simply that if your so toy as to sit there in public loudly talking about how you plan on painting trains, then you're a sucker obviously looking for attention. painting is still something you're 'doing' as opposed to something you 'are.' dont talk about it around people that wont understand, and you wont have any problems. if people dont hear you use the word 'bomb' they cant be alarmed now can they?

 

I understand you're point clearly...... All I'm saying is that some of these kids have valid questions and are just worded slightly different than they should be..... Unlike you I just don't respond to these questions...... Maybe that's the only thing I'm trying to say.....

I just ignore them.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×