should we still be useing the word bomb after wat happened

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I mean to each is own. I don't really see anything wrong with it. Although if someone overhears you say "Me and my homies gonna go bomb the railyards tonight" they might get freaked or even call the authorities. I think that most will continue to use the word. I personally hate all this PC shit. You know what I think will happen in this thread? Alot of other people are gonna say "FUCK PC" and shit. Yet if someone spells nigga as nigger everyone gets all pissed. Or someone talks shit about goths and people get all pissed. I ain't trying to spark no hate. But what I'm trying to say is if you hate Political Correctness shouldn't you hate ALL forms of it?? Just something I noticed over the last few months at 12oz...

Originally posted by Pistol

if someone overhears you say "Me and my homies gonna go bomb the railyards tonight" they might get freaked or even call the authorities....

Alot of other people are gonna say "FUCK PC" and shit. Yet if someone spells nigga as nigger everyone gets all pissed....

I ain't trying to spark no hate. But what I'm trying to say is if you hate Political Correctness shouldn't you hate ALL forms of it??

if someone overhears you saying 'me and my homies gonna go bomb the railyards tonight' then your a moron. why discuss it in public? why discuss it at all, just do it.

theres a huge difference between being PC and being a racist piece of shit. it might not be PC to call a midget a midget (the PC term is verticly challanged person) but its a far cry from calling a black guy a 'nigger.' if you cant understand the difference....

Seeking. I was commenting on the kids that come onto 12oz and try to say "whatup nigga" trying to sound like a gangsta rapper and they accidently type the other spelling. Or maybe they just don't know there is a difference and everyone jumps down their necks. I'm not really talking about people straight out dropping N-Bombs to intentially hurt someone.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

if someone overhears you saying 'me and my homies gonna go bomb the railyards tonight' then your a moron. why discuss it in public? why discuss it at all, just do it.

theres a huge difference between being PC and being a racist piece of shit. it might not be PC to call a midget a midget (the PC term is verticly challanged person) but its a far cry from calling a black guy a 'nigger.' if you cant understand the difference....

Way to go there Seeking!! Calling people "moron"......Did you ever think that it could be an "example" ?? A quickly thought of one to begin with??

Oh yeah....it's "you're" as compared to "your" anyways fella...

Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

Your the reason why this board sucks. Go curl up in a dark hole somewhere and die along with your PC retoric.

i'll second that...

what a gay ass mother fucking thread. if you wanna see a bomb ass thread check for my name.

word dun.

ibtease:mad:

What the hell is wrong with "bomb", nothing. Any1 who overhears it and takes it wrong is f*ckin stupid. Do we seem like terrorists? Forget that.

Great point Midgets, we werent bombed at all. All that has happened is planes and anthrax, those terrorists are too pussy to come out and do something that takes effort. They send shit and take over planes, not bomb shit. It would be too much to show their faces, that would be the last line.

Fuck this.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by vile2

What the hell is wrong with "bomb", nothing. Any1 who overhears it and takes it wrong is f*ckin stupid. Do we seem like terrorists? Forget that.

Great point Midgets, we werent bombed at all. All that has happened is planes and anthrax, those terrorists are too pussy to come out and do something that takes effort. They send shit and take over planes, not bomb shit. It would be too much to show their faces, that would be the last line.

Fuck this.

It takes effort to be so ignorant?

Or you're just recycling every stupid thing you hear?

------------metallix, that was a good one. Best line in this thread

my point is simply that if your so toy as to sit there in public loudly talking about how you plan on painting trains, then you're a sucker obviously looking for attention. painting is still something you're 'doing' as opposed to something you 'are.' dont talk about it around people that wont understand, and you wont have any problems. if people dont hear you use the word 'bomb' they cant be alarmed now can they?

my point is simply that if your so toy as to sit there in public loudly talking about how you plan on painting trains, then you're a sucker obviously looking for attention. painting is still something you're 'doing' as opposed to something you 'are.' dont talk about it around people that wont understand, and you wont have any problems. if people dont hear you use the word 'bomb' they cant be alarmed now can they?

I understand you're point clearly...... All I'm saying is that some of these kids have valid questions and are just worded slightly different than they should be..... Unlike you I just don't respond to these questions...... Maybe that's the only thing I'm trying to say.....

I just ignore them.....

and those were the kids that quit writing as soon as it wasnt cool. fuck em. they arent even writers, they're wanna be's who get down for a sec cause mtv tells them its cool. blah. i guess im just an adult, so i dont understand that allure of sitting in mcdonalds and announcing to the room that im going to 'bomb' anything. i practice common sense.

and those were the kids that quit writing as soon as it wasnt cool. fuck em. they arent even writers, they're wanna be's who get down for a sec cause mtv tells them its cool. blah. i guess im just an adult, so i dont understand that allure of sitting in mcdonalds and announcing to the room that im going to 'bomb' anything. i practice common sense.

Way to over generalize seeking. Just because your an adult... All my friends started writing in jr high when there was nothing to do and we didn't know any better. So of course we were gonna talk. Of course were gonna talk. Isn't that one of the main things we do graffiti for? Bragging Rights? Isn't that why we strive to get that prime real estate in that bridge,billboard, etc. We all started for our own reasons, none of which was because of MTV. MTV only played headbanger music at the time. I didn't even know you were a writer. How old were you when you started writing? Didn't you ever do stupid shit and talk too much. Or did you start as an adult? I guess what I'm trying to say is lay off the kids. Go ahead and get your last word and then you should close this thread because we both killed it.

well since this thread isn't dead yet.......can i call it a threadache? bomb,kill, krush,vandalize,wreck,deface,destroy,hurt,punish,cover,reorganize,fukup,shiton,workover,bruise,abuse,teardown,shoot,attack,sabotage.........those are all worthy words.......but i do think that the word bomb can be misconstrued right now to indicate terrorist intentions........so if you want you can be cool and let this go away for awhile........long live barbara lee....the single dissenter

Archived