People who talk shit..

odd.pr0ject

Well, I'm NOT bragging but, I got this talent, kinda like 'gaydar' but... basically I can look at ANY crowd and immediately spot the negros. I'm not proud, it just seems to come naturally...

I just repeeated this at work because I was laughing so hard and got myself in trouble.:shakehead:

lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A Juggalo is a member of the subculture that has grown up around the fanbase of the Detroit rap group Insane Clown Posse, and related recording artists at Psychopathic Records.

Much of the predominant philosophy of the subculture stems from The Dark Carnival, a fictional mythology that was carried as a theme in six ICP albums known as the Joker's Cards. Group member Violent J explained the term's origins in the ICP documentary, Behind the Paint, saying that during a live performance of "The Juggla" from the Carnival of Carnage album, he had spontaneously addressed the audience: "What about you Juggalo? Are there any Juggalos in here?", and the name stuck. He also said in the 2002 Wraith seminar that he does not like the word because many people think that it only refers to the male fanbase; it in fact refers to all fans, male or female. Regardless, some prefer the term "Juggalette" to refer to members of the female fanbase, as evidenced by the "Miss Juggalette" pageant held yearly at the Gathering of the Juggalos.

The Juggalo community (also referred to as the Juggalo Family) started in the early 1990s. As seen in other subcultures, from parallels in music came parallels in interests, style, and slang. The subculture is mostly junior high to high school age, racially diverse, and racial tolerance is emphasized. Facepainting in the style of ICP and other Psychopathic Records artists is a common practice at Juggalo-oriented social events.

Also characteristic of the Juggalo subculture is a devotion to the inexpensive soft drink Faygo, popularized by ICP.

thx wikipedia

i just told my boy his mom is a cumdumpster.....

he told me he hoped i didn't get any std's when i hit it in all serious it just kinda ruined talking shit to him that goddam bastard....

but his mom is a cum dumpster, she tried to get me shitfaced and hit it....

And you're surprised by this?

Anybody who needs to travel in packs, AND who needs some homoerotic band (white guys in makeup who run around and grab their crotches a lot qualifies as homoerotic, in my book) to give themselves a sense of identity is NOT someone you need to fear.

Next time, don't say a word...just walk up to the biggest one and backhand him as hard as you can. Then look at the rest of them and say, "Who's next?" I highly doubt anyone will take you up on the offer.

we got ONE dude rides around in a red chevy Astro (circa '94) with 'JUGALLO' in vinyl letters across the top of his windshield... he looks pretty normal and I never heard of him fucking with anyone... but that's just around here...

edit*** Actually, I wonder about him these days... when I worked at the city it 'bacame appropriate' to shout "JUGGALOOOO!" whenever you saw the van... it started as just something I did in the various trucks I was assigned to when I was on work release but after I got hired it got to be a 'radio thing'... Actually, it just now occurs to me that the people downtown who monitor all the city radio traffic may have been a bit confused but... basically, by the time I left, there was at least one sighting a day. Of course the proper etiquette was to reply with "JUGGALOOOO!"... So, at least once a day the radio would erupt with it... but it was all about that one guy (we all decided he must be a delivery driver because he was ALL OVER)... so... I wonder if they still do that.

If you're from Clearwater like I've heard you mention in a couple of your posts,

I swear to God I used to live right down the street from this guy.

He had a friend who drove a shitty ass pickup with that gay clown face on it

and "Juggalo" on the windshield as well. They'd stay up rediculous hours

and play this garbage music.

Why do ICP kids think they are hot shit, anyway?

I work in a restaurant bussing tables, and we have one table right up front by the window..I was setting it and out of the corner of my eye I saw some icp kids so i looked up, just a glance, just like you glance at somebody as you pass them by on the street or whatever, and the kid just kept staring at me, and I just went back to setting my table, but then when I did the other side of the table, they were just standing there staring at me and when they saw me look up at them they all started laughing and walked away. Great story! Why are kids so ghey?

Juggalo VS Fan

Many people often believe that Juggalos & Juggalettes are just another name for fans of Insane Clown Posse. Being a Juggalo is much more than liking the music; it is a way of life.

A fan is someone who only likes the music either because it's the fad right now, or because they want to conform. Fans don't see the true message of the music, just the outer layer. Fans are quick to forget you as soon as the next big sensation comes along. They also will hound ICP for autographs and see them only as big famous stars.

A Juggalo is one who lives their life by the hatchet. In other words, they believe in the true meaning behind ICP's songs try to live by J and Shaggy's preachings. Juggalos are down with the clown for life, and will never turn their back on ICP because they are said to be "uncool." A Juggalo will always have another's back, and speak their piece no matter how harsh. If a Juggalo ever came face to face with ICP, they'd see them as another Juggalo not something rare and famous. They wouldn't instantly whip out the autograph collection, but treat them as one of their own. A Juggalo knows the Dark Carnival is about God. When it was revealed in the Shangri-La album, some Juggalos turned their back on ICP. Of course now that means, only the true Juggalos remain. They are dedicated to Psychopathic forever.

:rolleyes:

brainwashing isn't real...people fall into shit like that because they are:

1) stupid

2) lack the ability to make real friends

3) want to feel like the belong to a group, hence, being accepted by a group

4) feel some sort of power or control within the group that they would otherwise not

5) are gay and like to wear stupid makeup and icp shirts