Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soupBDC

$40 Guitar.

Bought this terrible instrument today thinking it would be fun to have, and it is, but thinking about the other shit I may have to buy, strings and a tuner... How cheap is this thing gonna be to maintain?

Basically I threw it in the bathroom so I had something to do when Im taking a shit.

if your computer has a mic,

you can dl a program to tune it...

so theres that part.

start a band

call it like...Pantera or something cool

get a buncha guys together, and play some gigs....

I had to pick up a digital tuner for my girl when she started guitar lessons. I think it cost twenty bucks. Strings are like five.

I taught myself "blister in the sun" one afternoon when I was bored. I'm pretty sure it's all on the top string. You should try that next time you're shitting... chicks love that song.

I don't get people who take forever to lay a turd, people get comfortable n shit and start reading a novel. The fuck? I'm in and out in like 2 minutes tops.

I'm more like five to eight minutes, but certainly not long enough to teach myself to play an instrument.

But if I lived by myself, I might get a cheap drum kit to set up by the toilet. That could be fun.

Wow, sounds like you got a real passion there. Can't even bother to learn how to tune it on your own.

Yeah I'm truely aspiring to guitar greatness, it's a $40 guitar residing in my bathroom, what the fuck do you think?

I think you're weird but I don't have a problem with it.

Bend up and smell my anal vapor. Your face is my toilet paper.

No shit...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now