Cannaunbelievubus, Marijoka, Pnot!

KniggazInDemStreetz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I have come to the conclusion that weed is the stupidest drug out there, barely effects you, and you stilll wind up wasting mad money on it, and basically belongs in a salad or something and not in a blunt, to be smoked away. Fuck weed so much why is it so hyphied?

do you got a crazy tolerance to it or something? it effects you pretty nice if you smoke some decent weed and aren't a complete 24/7 stoner. i never pay for my shit either way.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
people who genuinely hate on others for smoking that stuff are funny. so are the people who hate on those who don't.

but seriously, people who don't dabble in any substances scare the fuck out of me. it can't be healthy to take yourself that seriously.

I dont, I drink. I just hate how when you meet people who smoke weed. Its all that they seem to want to talk about. Their conversations about how they either need to get high, the time they where so high, the Super Jungle Voodoo weed they once smoked...shit like that.

I mean I am a drunk but I dont always talk about drinking!

hahaha i know plenty of drunks who not only won't stop talking about drinking, they won't stop trying to get you to drink.

i can't go to bars anymore because people would NOT take "no thanks" for an answer

they'd buy me drinks anyway and shove em in my face like "what the fuck is wroooong??!!! whyy oh why won't you drink???"

the worst peer pressure i've faced was in my midtwenties as a non-drinker in a bar

hahaha word up boxcars, i have no doubt!

i don't usually punch people

but that remids me of the time this dude was makin fun at the bar and pissed me off,

i went to throw my drink in his face but i missed and threw it all over the 4 guys standing to his left

it was morgans

they were not amused

i apologized.

this is the type of shit that keeps me from drinking now.