4 U.S. Fighter Jets Circling My House

Pistol

Today while cleaning up the house for my 22 birthday outside. I heard some loud ass noise. It sounded like a plane 10 feet above my house. Normally I'm used to planes over head considering my house is in the LAX flight path and I hear & see hundreds of planes above my house. But this shit was loud. After the 9/11 stuff I wasn't really too scared even though I live in a pretty big terrorist target. The reason for this is because I live in a neighborhood full of Mexican-Americans, and I know the U.S. wouldn't give two shits about terrorists bombing some Chicanos in Los Angeles. I ran outside and saw 4 United States fighter jets streaking across the sky. They sounded so loud! They were hauling ass. By the time I got to the other side of my yard to see the planes that were being blocked by a tree, the planes were just a small little speck in the blue sky. I was tripping out. I was used to seeing these jets in the past because around the block from my house is the plant that made the Stealth Bombers. So I was used to seeing military choppers and fighter jets around when the president came to look around. But Northrop was just demolished in recent months so it couldn't be that. So I went back inside and about 5 minutes later I heard some more rumblings. I went outside again and saw the 4 jets turning around. So I stayed out there and saw them make a u-turn?? I went back inside and heard the sounds again. I went back outside and they were circling around again, in what appeared to be my house. WTF? They circled my house 4 times and then disappeared. I still don't know what happened the news didn't say anything. I think the planes stopped circling after a regular commercial airliner went rather fastly to the airport. I don't know if this is a coincidence or if I was just thinking thats when they disappeared. Regardless that was some scary shit. When I first heard the rumblings that shook my whole house I actually thought maybe another plane was going down. I can't really describe this shit in words to good but it felt like a plane was coming straight at my house. It was VERY scary. I'm glad I ain't a Taliban cause I would be scared shitless of that sound those jets made. It was only overhead for about 10 minutes not 24 hours a day and dropping bombs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cmeup

anyone ever lived next to some train tracks?

ibteaser

All my friends live with trains in their backyards. When I would crash at their pad. It would shake shit up big time. This is California so it felt like an earthquake. But you get used to it and eventually sleep through it. I live about a quarter mile from on set of tracks and about a half mile from another set. At night you can hear them but they don't shake.

By the way any one got any info on those jets circling LA??

That shit is scary as fuck. I live right next to write patt air force base.. The day of 9/11, I went downtown to donate blood and there was a bunch of fighter planes taking off. One of them accidently hit sonic speed and made a HUGE sonic boom. No one knew what it was, and south west of town there was some sort of grass fire so we could see black smoke. The radio said that they thought the Veterens Administration had been hit by a plane or some bullshit like that. I have family that works there. My nerves were totally rattled anyway, I swear to god I came an inch away from having a nervous breakdown. Those loud angry noises aren't anything to fuck with, and I agree I'd hate to be a taliban soldier hearing that shit knowing I'm their target.

I used to live a block and a half away from some tracks. It was great. The flow of traffic was pretty slow during the day. But at night it would pick up. So benching kinda sucked. Sometimes they would stop and chill for a bit so another train could go past on a line further up. So it worked for me. The house didn't shake or anything. I was just able to hear the engines and whistles as I laid in bed. Or chilled watchin TV.

Originally posted by cmeup

anyone ever lived next to some train tracks?

there is alot of apartments in my city that seem to be real close to the tracks. i was thinking that would make benching easy as fuck and possibly hitting trains and walking back to the crib 5 minutes away would be tight, but what about sleeping conditions?

prolly rattles tha house and is loud and highly annoying...

anyone live near the tracks?

ibteaser

yea we used to put pennies and dimes on the tracks and let them ghet flatend

when we had none we wpuld put rocks or stolen/old bikes we didnt want

shit was the bomb

as for the noise , u get used to it

trains would go by at lik 2-3 in the mornin but after the first few months , u get used to it

There is an air base nearby where I live so jet engines are a regular over the house. Mainly it's just P-3 Orions doing touch and go's and a lot of Vikings....submarine hunter shits. There has most definitely been an increase in fighter aircraft...f-14 and f-16's and what not. Saw an AWAX fly overhead not too long ago...caught a B-1 bomber flying in low and slow...t'was for the air show. There has been an abundance of Apache helicopters and man are those things loud as shit....saw 6 of 'em flying in formation, was cool as shit.

On a clear night I can here the trains on the FEC railroad goin by...the line is like 10-15 miles from the crib

Archived