Tbilisi/Georgia City must be painted over..

zEr0

hi bros... i am a newbie here so i'm from georgia/tbilisi maybe some of you know where is it.... so what i want... i want to ask some of you(of course if you can) maybe some graffiti artists that are painting all over the world to visit my city Tbilisi.. 2 months ago here were writers from Poland, the first good graffiti was done by them.. BsewC crew... So i hope that more of you can visit us and help me to start painting graffiti normally...we have only 3 or 4 writers here.. all of us are beginners... PEACE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
eastern europe. That place is thrid on my list of portions of the world that are chaotic deathtraps

1. Africa

2. Middle East

3. Eastern Europe

4. South America

No wars here.... i said already that few months ago here were Graffiti Writers from Poland... PEACE here

there doesn;t have to be an active full blown war somewhere for me to consider an area to be completely dangerous to my health and well-being

LAWL LOOOL :D.... if any writer will come here, and i will know about that.... let me be their personal bodyguard here :D

• 2 weeks later...

Eastern europe is cool. last year went from St petersbeug to istanbul by train and bus over a few weeks.

Onbly place that was dodgy was albania and didn't go to Kosovo though but serbia was cool so think it would be the same.

Zero I'll keep your details on hand as my family do some work in Tblisi and Almaty and I'll be there next summer!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...