And your roommate is.............

Issac Brock

Fellow oz'ers, I felt I needed to consult you with the recent news.

Finally, I have gotten a letter from my college telling me the name of my room mate, and now I can email him I guess. I don't even really check my school appointed email, so he might not even get my email, but I wanted to at least try to contact him that way and figure out what kind of guy he is.

What should I say? "Hello, my name is Issac Brock, I enjoy basketball, hardcore internet graffiti forumz, and enchiladas." Am I supposed to ask him if he has an xbox or something lame like that to bring to the room? Someone give me the 411.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Tell him you like SS Germanazi S&M videos and love to blast EBM and Industrial music while you masterbate to crudly drawn pictures of him.

Just say Hi, and Im your new roomate.....discuss the room, key things you're bringing...then make up some shit about you have to go...lie and say you'll call them some other time

I got my roomate's name and her phone number months ago. I go to school in 8 days...I called her about 4 days ago. Thats what I told her, minus the room shit. I am gonna call her back tho, today probably. Fucking awkward, I think I'm gonna hate her. Oh well.

Hahaha

I really hate writing a letter, cause its like a one-sided conversation, I feel like I'm talking too much, you know? It's like "HEYYYY IM YOURE NEW ROOM MATE! HOW BOUT THOSE ROOMS, ARE YOU EXCITED? I SAW YOUR MAJOR IS PREDENTAL, THATS PRETTY CRAZY, I KNOW A GUY THAT IS GOING TO OUR SCHOOL IN THE PREDENTAL MAJOR, THATS COOL, COOL. SO DUDE, YOU GOTTA TV?? GOT AN XBOXX!?!?! AEWSTOEM DOODIO!@@!J!@@!

Make sure you guys lay out your expectations early for what is going to make for a comfortable envrionment for the both of you. it is really important to find the middle ground espc with regards to music, partying, study time, fucking time, etc....

good luck

Whatever you do. NEVER and I mean NEVER give him the idea that you might be gay? NEVER give him any indication of this whatsoever. If you feel some of your behavior might be borderline be sure to be the first to call him a "fag." Do it often.

This is true!! I was just bowling with my friend the other day and he said he found out his room mates sport is figure skating!! And he's like "Should I be weirded out by this?" Cause man, he could be gay, and we don't have any problem with gay people, but it would surely be awkward to change and sleep and everything with a gay dude. :o

Fuck an x-box...lame sauce.

Ask him about microwaves, tvs, fridges, stereos...shit like that

You're overthinking this. Dont be afraid to ask him about his hygiene and if he wants to color coordinate bed spreads!

Yeah, I don't actually care about xbox, it's just the stereotypical thing in my mind for like what's inside of the college dorm. I care more about this dude not being an asshole.

Yeah, 26 that made me laugh out loud though. "Hey, I'm your new room mate, Issac. You aren't talking shit are you?"

And then maybe if he doesn't respond by the next day, send another like, "Yo, tell me you aren't talking shit. You've got an hour to respond to this shit before bad things happen."

"Hey man, it's me again. Don't even worry about it. I'm over it and moving on with my life. Whatever bro.

-Isaac."

Do it. Fucking do it, Isaac. Please.

Haha. I can just imagine how horrified he would be when he finally thought like "Hey, I haven't checked my school email in a while," and sees those three emails. He might reconsider staying in the dorms.

Archived