JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1. I write graffiti. I don't pay too much attention to kids that only put up stickers.

2. If he actually writes like you claim, then wouldn't he at least be able to pull off a tag that didn't look like some random bum picked up a can and wrote on a wall for the first time in his life?

3. I'm not new to the sticker game... I'm not even in the sticker game. So no I don't know this sticker kids history other than seeing a youtube Japanese news report on him.

4. How can I be a sticker toy if I'm not even involved with stickers or the dweebs that only put up stickers? Congradulations, you're a dweeb.

1. Apparently you don't know graffiti history at all. Read his tag, then talk to people who were around in the 90's, or, open your eyes next time you're in SF or NY and you'll connect some dots.

2. That's not his normal style.

3. Sticker? He started these stickers at least five years after he had put in some serious time. He's been painting a long while, he didn't catch fame with toys until he was up everywhere though, and you couldn't help but face his work.

4. I never said you were a "sticker toy". I said you were a toy. You jock JA, but you're too new to know his history, or who would hack him.

1. Apparently you don't know graffiti history at all. Read his tag, then talk to people who were around in the 90's, or, open your eyes next time you're in SF or NY and you'll connect some dots.

2. That's not his normal style.

3. Sticker? He started these stickers at least five years after he had put in some serious time. He's been painting a long while, he didn't catch fame with toys until he was up everywhere though, and you couldn't help but face his work.

4. I never said you were a "sticker toy". I said you were a toy. You jock JA, but you're too new to know his history, or who would hack him.

1. I know my graffiti history. Alot more than you probably know yours. And that history has 0 to do with SF. But I make regular trips to NY and have NEVER noticed any of this guys stickers. Maybe because I'm too busy looking at and writing on the walls?

2. If that's not his "normal style" then maybe one of his internet sticker buddies did it for him? Isn't that how most sticker kids get up world wide to begin with? They send eachother packages and put eachothers stickers up for eachother.... right???

3. Like I've already stated, the only time I ever heard of this cat before this conversation is a youtube of a news report that I saw from Japan. And it only showed stickers. And that's the first time I ever heard of this cat. And the tags we are talking about (whether they were even done by him or not) were clearly done by somebody that has no idea how to write on walls. And again... I'm not from SF or Japan so I've never "faced" his work. Ever. Even when in NY.

4.I first started writing in 1993. How old were you in 1993? Where were you in 1993? I don't jock JA at all. I do give him his respect though. I was just stating the obvious. And yes you did call me a "sticker toy" when you called me a toy for not knowing your sticker hero's history. Now go print up some stickers and mail them to your internet buddies so they can give you rep in other countries.

Stop talking about fuckin xtc..credit word whatever get a life brother..who gives a fuck. XTC is a standard toy crew name..JA n SANE made it something real..just give up, move on..it's so boring..I'm scrolling pages cos of you..you some 'curious' old skool philly head..whatever..give up with it ..ya get me?

compare and contrast

240544794_61f0c607ec_o.jpg

240546936_842ffb13e7_o.jpg

64959244_ce999596c6_o.jpg

127452010_0493cfc5e5_o.jpg

58216568_600134aee6.jpg

141850658_4e46e58ac1_o.jpg

141850647_2eb4fd82d5_o.jpg

attachment-179.jpg bombs around the world

IMG_1595.jpg

bombs the back of barns and talks out his ass on the internet

it'd be nice if there was a bunch of bombs like you said but i see 2 things done with actually spray paint. sik bombs the murder capital actually :D As for you even comparing BMI to Ja .. welp yeah, you're just a hater obviously because i'm pretty sure ja has more shit up then BMI has stickers,paint rollers, throwups, and handstyles put together .. including all the stickers his friends put up for him. :lol:

it'd be nice if there was a bunch of bombs like you said but i see 2 things done with actually spray paint. sik bombs the murder capital actually :D As for you even comparing BMI to Ja .. welp yeah, you're just a hater obviously because i'm pretty sure ja has more shit up then BMI has stickers,paint rollers, throwups, and handstyles put together .. including all the stickers his friends put up for him. :lol:

crazy - sik lives in my city now - this fool bombs pretty hard

1. I know my graffiti history. Alot more than you probably know yours. And that history has 0 to do with SF. But I make regular trips to NY and have NEVER noticed any of this guys stickers. Maybe because I'm too busy looking at and writing on the walls?

2. If that's not his "normal style" then maybe one of his internet sticker buddies did it for him? Isn't that how most sticker kids get up world wide to begin with? They send eachother packages and put eachothers stickers up for eachother.... right???

3. Like I've already stated, the only time I ever heard of this cat before this conversation is a youtube of a news report that I saw from Japan. And it only showed stickers. And that's the first time I ever heard of this cat. And the tags we are talking about (whether they were even done by him or not) were clearly done by somebody that has no idea how to write on walls. And again... I'm not from SF or Japan so I've never "faced" his work. Ever. Even when in NY.

4.I first started writing in 1993. How old were you in 1993? Where were you in 1993? I don't jock JA at all. I do give him his respect though. I was just stating the obvious. And yes you did call me a "sticker toy" when you called me a toy for not knowing your sticker hero's history. Now go print up some stickers and mail them to your internet buddies so they can give you rep in other countries.

wow. you are a COMPLETE IDIOT.

Stop talking about fuckin xtc..credit word whatever get a life brother..who gives a fuck. XTC is a standard toy crew name..JA n SANE made it something real..just give up, move on..it's so boring..I'm scrolling pages cos of you..you some 'curious' old skool philly head..whatever..give up with it ..ya get me?

do a search before you talk shit...

not old school philly writers... old school phiilly kings xtc was the baddest assembly of writers .. just a few years before your boy JA came through philly .. if you so tight on his jock ask him yourself

that's why philly writers crush when ever they move to NYC..

That's why ESPO smokes all you clowns

that's why new yorkers get shook in Philly

do a search before you talk shit...

not old school philly writers... old school phiilly kings xtc was the baddest assembly of writers .. just a few years before your boy JA came through philly .. if you so tight on his jock ask him yourself

that's why philly writers crush when ever they move to NYC..

That's why ESPO smokes all you clowns

that's why new yorkers get shook in Philly

Dude your like 40, dont you have anything better to do..JA dont read this.. noone cares

its funny kids defending bne on having the most stickers n the world. who gives a fuck. stickers aint getting ya all city status. ja been bombing hard since the trains still ran. shit dude was killin lines not in fucking hamburg but in nyc. hes bombed the city harder than anybody for 20+ years and some sticker artist gonna take shots at him n giz for fame. get serious. giz got the best throwup n the fucking league. quit jockin ny stickerfagots