JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
do a search before you talk shit...

not old school philly writers... old school phiilly kings xtc was the baddest assembly of writers .. just a few years before your boy JA came through philly .. if you so tight on his jock ask him yourself

that's why philly writers crush when ever they move to NYC..

That's why ESPO smokes all you clowns

that's why new yorkers get shook in Philly

weren't you the same dude who earlier was sayin ' oh i dont got no beef with ja i'm not comin at Ja " 'cuz if it wasn't you it was the man who created XTC in philly and either you're a switchsider who is makin PA look bad .. from a PA nigga. or you're a lame jockin someone else crew tryin to start beef. ANd espo doesn't smoke anyone he painted gates in daylight and covered tags that were there before he even knew what graff was .. now imagine how you'd feel if a out of towner came to the beloved philly tunnels and white washed them to " make them look better " ;)

it'd be nice if there was a bunch of bombs like you said but i see 2 things done with actually spray paint. sik bombs the murder capital actually :D As for you even comparing BMI to Ja .. welp yeah, you're just a hater obviously because i'm pretty sure ja has more shit up then BMI has stickers,paint rollers, throwups, and handstyles put together .. including all the stickers his friends put up for him. :lol:

What the fuck is BMI? Body Mass Index? Jesus. And I promise you, there are more BNE stickers running around the world then JA has bombed in his entire life. Yes, I know who he is. I just can't believe you toys don't know who BNE is. Go outside. Have you traveled this country or the world at all?

What the fuck is BMI? Body Mass Index? Jesus. And I promise you, there are more BNE stickers running around the world then JA has bombed in his entire life. Yes, I know who he is. I just can't believe you toys don't know who BNE is. Go outside. Have you traveled this country or the world at all?

no not all of us are rich enough to mass produce stickers and then fly all across the world to put them up. we like the grimey streets and grimey street bombing where there is an actual risk :D

We're toys because we don't know who BNE is LMFAO .. you're a toy for thinking that a man famous for his stickers or a man famous for a chill spot piece are nicer then the most proflific and most up writer in new york city's history. A man who's been in it since the train era and is still going harder then both of them together. And Yes, I'm sure ja's had more shit put up then BNE has ever PUT up not shit his boys put up for him like all the stickers MQ put around for him. Shit, ja has had more shit buffed then this dude his painted and thats the truth.

I'm asking any one who knows JA to ask him this simple question ..

Where did he get the name xtc from and did he not notice that philly already had an xtc crew when he rolled through in 86...

I got no beef only questions ...

to the 12 year old clowns that want to talk smack ...this world is so small to come at someone you don't know for some one you don't know....

I don't wanna be an ass, but KORES, sayin' Ja is the one that putted up the most work is just totally insane...Come on man, just read a post before yours, talkin' about MSK...Now you really think Ja putted up more work than lets say Saber ?....I dunno, just want you to stay down to earth....anyway, big props to Ja, but please, he might be one of the livest (give the guy the fact that he got balls)...but certainly not the one with the best hand, style, polivalence, pieces, block, etc...

lmao tko and msk go to NY to do what to paint graff not fight if they went to fight colt wouldn't have ran when he got chased by KGK. he woulda stood his ground and faught. ANyway, enough of them this a JA thread .. ja who is the most up writer in the most bombed city. there isn't a city destroyed like NYC anywhere in the world and V.S themself said JA is the most up writer in that city .. it's about more and well he has the most saber colt .. BNE .. fuckin anyone you name .. doesn't have more ups then ja and that's that.

lmao tko and msk go to NY to do what to paint graff not fight if they went to fight colt wouldn't have ran when he got chased by KGK. he woulda stood his ground and faught. ANyway, enough of them this a JA thread .. ja who is the most up writer in the most bombed city. there isn't a city destroyed like NYC anywhere in the world and V.S themself said JA is the most up writer in that city .. it's about more and well he has the most saber colt .. BNE .. fuckin anyone you name .. doesn't have more ups then ja and that's that.

I have a feeling you haven't traveled much, and are just basing your comments on what you've heard. Try and get out more.