JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I have a feeling you haven't traveled much, and are just basing your comments on what you've heard. Try and get out more.

you're a fucking dumbass. have you ever even been to nyc? have you ever witnessed first hand how completely and thoroughly bombed nyc is? do you have any clue as to how huge nyc is? do you have any idea how many writers there are in nyc? ja is thoroughly recognized as the most up writer in nyc. ever. not just in the past few years but for decades. saber and bne have nothing on ja's rep and could never be as up as him. now shut the fuck up already you fucking retard!

no not all of us are rich enough to mass produce stickers and then fly all across the world to put them up. we like the grimey streets and grimey street bombing where there is an actual risk :D

We're toys because we don't know who BNE is LMFAO .. you're a toy for thinking that a man famous for his stickers or a man famous for a chill spot piece are nicer then the most proflific and most up writer in new york city's history. A man who's been in it since the train era and is still going harder then both of them together. And Yes, I'm sure ja's had more shit put up then BNE has ever PUT up not shit his boys put up for him like all the stickers MQ put around for him. Shit, ja has had more shit buffed then this dude his painted and thats the truth.

JA should go around the world then, i know he has the money or at least his dad does, but never the less BNE king of stickers and JA king of bombs for nyc, but thats just what i think:scrambled: :scrambled:

are you serious....

saber is dope and still up, but JA has 5 times more ups, albeit ugly ups, than saber.

JA is a fucking sav at bombing something saber cant do that well and sabers hands are not all that good he even said it him self "im not know for my tagging" Still he gets props for doing those pieces in fucking sick ass spots

JA should go around the world then, i know he has the money or at least his dad does, but never the less BNE king of stickers and JA king of bombs for nyc, but thats just what i think:scrambled: :scrambled:

ja's been around the world. there's flicks on here of his shit in europe. he went to la just to rag saber. what are you talking about?

you're a fucking dumbass. have you ever even been to nyc? have you ever witnessed first hand how completely and thoroughly bombed nyc is? do you have any clue as to how huge nyc is? do you have any idea how many writers there are in nyc? ja is thoroughly recognized as the most up writer in nyc. ever. not just in the past few years but for decades. saber and bne have nothing on ja's rep and could never be as up as him. now shut the fuck up already you fucking retard!

I haven't been to NYC in... almost a month now. I was amazed at what I saw.... Sacer, Skrew, Saber, Sever, KR... it was almost like being in SF. Yes I saw JA up... but he wasn't holding down the big spots like some people that aren't even from around there...

I haven't been to NYC in... almost a month now. I was amazed at what I saw.... Sacer, Skrew, Saber, Sever, KR... it was almost like being in SF. Yes I saw JA up... but he wasn't holding down the big spots like some people that aren't even from around there...

let's be real now. you're bne arent you?:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoogieDeath (View Original Post)

Now you really think Ja putted up more work than lets say Saber ?....

are you serious....

saber is dope and still up, but JA has 5 times more ups, albeit ugly ups, than saber.

Now I'll say one last time. JA is fuckin' up. that's it. Now don't tell me he got that ill style and such...come on now, let's be real, Saber might not be as up as Ja, but he got a marvelous talent now doesnt he ?? real real fuckin big roller, crazy colors schemes, tags ,etc....

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoogieDeath (View Original Post)

Now you really think Ja putted up more work than lets say Saber ?....

are you serious....

Now I'll say one last time. JA is fuckin' up. that's it. Now don't tell me he got that ill style and such...come on now, let's be real, Saber might not be as up as Ja, but he got a marvelous talent now doesnt he ?? real real fuckin big roller, crazy colors schemes, tags ,etc....

saber is basicaly just an artist. ja is a bomber. this is a graffiti forum and graffiti = bombing and handskills. peices doesn't mean shit in the streets. how can you even compare a gritty street bomber with more rep and ups than ANYBODY to someone whos entire rep lies in legal walls and chill spots and getting ragged by ja? nobody gives a shit about sabers piece in a ditch other than the fact that ja went across the country just to rag it. ja basically gave saber his entire rep by ragging him.

None of those people you mentioned are from SF and I don't think saber has even 1 tag in New York. The only 2 of those who have anything running are sace and screw and that's all at least 3-4 years old.

I'm asking any one who knows JA to ask him this simple question ..

Where did he get the name xtc from and did he not notice that philly already had an xtc crew when he rolled through in 86...

I got no beef only questions ...

to the 12 year old clowns that want to talk smack ...this world is so small to come at someone you don't know for some one you don't know....

Let's set the record straight -

I've been painting now for 20+ years and I met JA in early '87, a few months after he started writing. We wound up wrecking the city for more than a few years. We even visited Philly in the late 80's and met up with Espo and Meez before it was a hip thing to visit other cities. Sure I learned some Philly history and even heard of you Credit, but this is the first time I ever heard of there being a Philly crew of XTC. I remember when JA and Omni made up the crew more having to do with the new drug at the time ecstasy. Either way, in this harsh game of graf everyone knows that once you stop writing your name, it's fair game for another to use. You use it or lose it. I'm sure few people will associate the name JA with Spin from the 4 line, which he used to write occasionally in the early 80's. Once my arthritis kicks in and I can't hold a can any more I'm sure some one else will try claiming my name.

Finally, although I no longer talk to JA, he is without a doubt the most up writer I will ever see.

None of those people you mentioned are from SF and I don't think saber has even 1 tag in New York. The only 2 of those who have anything running are sace and screw and that's all at least 3-4 years old.

I didn't say they were from SF, I said it was like being in SF; all of those people (with the exception perhaps of Sace) have at least a few throws running in SF. And yes, KR has stuff running in both cities. And yes, Saber, Sever, Revok, Hense, Screw, and more, have stuff running in NY.