JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Saber is fucking lame . . . west coast biters. NYC originals bitches . . . everyone else took our shit . . . fuck Saber and MSK . . . Cali is for plastic tits and surfers fuck u sore ass pansies . . . JA and NYC all day with the sour D . . . yes

THESE ARE THE KINDA PEOPLE i HATE.

Cant respect someone. JA has mad ups. I give him all the credit in the world. SABER fucking kills it. Its not even about who is better or not. You should just respect both of them. SABER has done a gang of shit legal and not with some crazy ass styles and concepts. I respect his style and all of his work. MSK gets my respect they fucked shit up there wasnt a wall or over pass on the freeway you could pass without seeing a GKAE , SABER or TOOMER on it. Same with JA when i was in new york he was on everything. Bottom line respect all graff it dosnt matter what coast your on we are all doing the same shit. Dissing fools is just lame.

Saber is fucking lame . . . west coast biters. NYC originals bitches . . . everyone else took our shit . . . fuck Saber and MSK . . . Cali is for plastic tits and surfers fuck u sore ass pansies . . . JA and NYC all day with the sour D . . . yes

I'm an original New Yorker. I'm still here. And you need to shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you are talking about. If JA was hanging out with Saber you'd be all "ohhh Saber is so dope!". You're a dick rider, get a life.

NEW YORK is cool and the birthplace of graffiti but they havnt progressed or done anything, nothing cutting edge outta new york, just the same dumb ass people with big egos, youknowhatimsayin son! Props to L.A. and other cities doing crazier shit.:lol: