My balls hurt

delonemonkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
are you wearing boxers? i used to wear boxers. my balls used to hurt and i think it was from them hanging free. i wear boxer-briefs now because it keeps your balls "cupped" and keeps your package tight. that is all.

Them shits make you sterile . you're nuts are supposed to hang free so they can raise and lower with temp changes.

i got tested for chlamydia one time when i was freaking out about my right ball hurting... it would pull up over the general shaft area when i ejaculated, and get really sore.

it wasn't that. i think maybe it was just a fluke, hasn't happened in a while.

That's normal homie. Everyones right nut pulls up when you bust one. I don't know about that pain shit though.

Since we're on this retardo conversation' date='anyone have the neverending piss-drips? Like when you piss no matter how much you shake it and milk it it still drips down your shit? I do. I heard it's from paint fumes.[/quote']

thats why you kids should wear a respirator. the fumes fuck up your brain so bad, soon you wont be able to feel yourself piss or shit until you feel this warm, liquid sensation travelling down your leg.

you have the case of the blueballs...

you might be a little too horny around the ladies, calm down and count to 10.. then rub one out.

youll feel better.

Yeh, this is probably it. A few weeks back I was doin shit with this girl, but we didn't fuck. I wake up the next morning with a crippling (literally) fuck-off pain in my balls. I couldn't do shit, and, true enough...I knocked one off and everything was ok again.

thats why you kids should wear a respirator. the fumes fuck up your brain so bad' date=' soon you wont be able to feel yourself piss or shit until you feel this warm, liquid sensation travelling down your leg.[/quote']

yup...wear a respirator...i know a guy that was painting freights non stop for a while...like im talkin every night status...well anyways...he lost muscle control on one side of his face for a few weeks...half of his face was all droopy..

paint fumes are no joke, i've told this anectdote before, but...

years ago i was painting and like a dumbass, somehow, i managed to spray directly into my face as i was breathing in. Well, later that night i was at a party, and i blacked out and had small seizure. Somehow nobody noticed, or they just thought i was drunk. Anyway, for months after that I had horribly painful heart palpatations. So painful they would literally bring me to my knees. Also, i would have muscle spasms on one side of my face. Horrible, use a resperator. And don't be retarded like me and spray your self in the face.

and, dust maskes do nothing.

yeah so like for a few days my right nuts been hurting a little on off...i googled it and it said i might got some kind of infection in my sperm tube thing' date=' shit is mad gay i dont know how to get rid of it and mad people said they had this shit for like 2 years.. fuck[/quote']

Very sorry to hear about your balls. If had a problems like that, I'd probably go some place else to find out what is wrong if was that bad. I'd just beware of anyone that wants a pic so they can help you. For the record, I don't.

Archived