Pitbull attacks

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pitbulls can be dangerous because they give very little body language before they attack.

chows too. any dog is can be dangerous really, but you usually get more warning from other breeds. sorry if you think im talkin out my ass. im not anti-pitbull (besides that shitty rapper) but a lot of people seem to lack common sense when it comes to dogs. i know we've all seen some idiot tell their child its ok to approach a dog when dogs cut small children no slack. its about eye contact, distance, and posturing.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

^^ That is true, I have had all kinds of dogs all my life and I know that dogs will bite no matter what breed it is. Most kids that are bit by dogs treat dogs like toys and try to hug them and play with them in a way that dogs see the kid as they are trying to hurt them. I teach my daughter that you just can go up and pet a strange dog, that you have to let them want to let you pet them. Dogs are animals and people sometimes forget that.

Lens------------------>not convinced

i spent 4 years working for the SPCA when i was in my late teens and we had a fair amount of pitbulls come into our kennels. most of these dogs came from ignorant animal owners who used them as a fashion accessory. one pit bull in particular that made me love the breed so much came from a drug dealer that lived in a nearby neighborhood. im not sure if he fought the dog or just used to scare people off but when we brought it in took myself and another full grown man with control poles to keep the dog from attacking us or the people around us. for the first month we could not get anywhere near the dog but before long i was able to get him to come to the cage door without barking and trying to kill me. from there i started taking him into my office so he could kick it with me while i worked. i taught him to listen to me, sit down, walk on a leash, etc. and after about a month an a half of this was convinced he could play with other dogs, which he did. unfortunately after a few months of trying to get him adopted or placed with a rescue group his time came and i took him in to be put down. my point is that these dogs are amazingly intelligent and with the right person to care for them they can be very well mannered dogs. unfortunately due to the media using this particular breed to create sensational stories, coupled with people buying these dogs as some sort of status symbol or tough guy accessory, pit bulls still have a bad reputation and are not usually given the chance to live in an environment where they be happy and enjoy their life.

its a shame because they are some of the best dogs out there.

p.s.- im totally with lens on the "pit bulls with kids" issue. its contrived and stupid and is about as off-putting as peta. once again people have resorted to things like this as opposed to striving for education and awareness. awesome. we all know how well that works.

boogie hands - being serious for a second

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i spent 4 years working for the SPCA when i was in my late teens and we had a fair amount of pitbulls come into our kennels. most of these dogs came from ignorant animal owners who used them as a fashion accessory. one pit bull in particular that made me love the breed so much came from a drug dealer that lived in a nearby neighborhood. im not sure if he fought the dog or just used to scare people off but when we brought it in took myself and another full grown man with control poles to keep the dog from attacking us or the people around us. for the first month we could not get anywhere near the dog but before long i was able to get him to come to the cage door without barking and trying to kill me. from there i started taking him into my office so he could kick it with me while i worked. i taught him to listen to me, sit down, walk on a leash, etc. and after about a month an a half of this was convinced he could play with other dogs, which he did. unfortunately after a few months of trying to get him adopted or placed with a rescue group his time came and i took him in to be put down. my point is that these dogs are amazingly intelligent and with the right person to care for them they can be very well mannered dogs. unfortunately due to the media using this particular breed to create sensational stories, coupled with people buying these dogs as some sort of status symbol or tough guy accessory, pit bulls still have a bad reputation and are not usually given the chance to live in an environment where they be happy and enjoy their life.

its a shame because they are some of the best dogs out there.

p.s.- im totally with lens on the "pit bulls with kids" issue. its contrived and stupid and is about as off-putting as peta. once again people have resorted to things like this as opposed to striving for education and awareness. awesome. we all know how well that works.

boogie hands - being serious for a second

Your post made me cry.

Yeah, but Pitbulls are hardwired to be aggressive...it has been bred into them duder.

A handgun has an inherrent danger to it that will always be apart of it's nature regardless of whether it is being used by a criminal or a law-abiding home owner that has it in their closet for protection. Obviously one owner over the other has a greater impact on the potential degree of harm the gun will have on others.

But, the dangerous nature of that gun will always be a quality it will have whether it is being used for robbery or home defense. You can't shake that.

A Pit Bull is a squat, brute animal with a build that speaks of a physical form well suited for attack. You can dress these animals up as much as you want with positive testimony, blaming environment/ownership for attacks, etc... but i will not lie when i look at these dogs and see a weapon rather than a pet.

If I ever have children, i would forbid them to go anywhere be it a park, a friends house, etc... where i knew one or more of these animals to be lurking around.

I apologize if this post incenses some people but hey, it's an open forum right?

yeah them people trying to make pitbulls look sweet... i dunno man... pits were bred for the sole purpose of fighting and killing other dogs. you know how certain dogs were bred to find victims in rubble, or round up sheep, or sniff to find lost children or whatever... pits were just bred to fight and kill, specifically with an emphasis on them using their powerful jaws to latch onto another dog's neck and crush it. a lot of pitbulls are the result of a lot of inbreeding as well, which is the cause of a lot of their illogical attacks (on owners, and fellow dogs they were once friendly with, etc.)... someone told me how they once were getting chased by two pits, and he was able to run up in the tree... so the pits turned on each other and started fighting... they're crazy man

A Pit Bull is a squat, brute animal with a build that speaks of a physical form well suited for attack. You can dress these animals up as much as you want with positive testimony, blaming environment/ownership for attacks, etc... but i will not lie when i look at these dogs and see a weapon rather than a pet.

dude! i have a boston terrier that fits that exact description. if you dont believe me ill get a picture of that bitch dangling from at knotted rope like a hungry shark. talk about weapons....

seriously though. i see your point and even with the experiences ive had i would be cautious about having a pit bull and a small child in the same house. that said i still dont see the need for the reputation that has been pinned on these animals. some animals will require more responsiblity than other animals. thats the bottom line. to say they are killers, poor choices as pets, etc. is just as bad these dumb fucking baby with pitbull pictures im looking at here.

my boy has a pitbull, one of the best dogs I've ever chilled with. My boy went on vacation so i took the dog for 2 weeks in my house, the dog played with everyone in my house and slept with us.He also played with me 3 year old neighbor the first time it seen her. as far as attackign humans, It never as, but I've seen it attack raccons,bird,cats, and squrriels in an instant

pit bulls or any dog is most likely not to bite anyone in the family (alpha group) its us strangers that have to worry.

for real though, people are just plain stupid. i have an akita and i have people all the time ask if its ok to pet him because he has a cute face. but he doesnt like to be pet by people he doesnt know. so i just say yeah he bites and no you cant touch him but guess what, they do anyways. he doesnt bite but talks back in a 'hey back the fuck off' growl type of way. but they continue to pet him anyways. another time ive had a yakuza get face to face with my dog and begin to growl and show his teeth to the dog in attempt to get the dog to show his teeth. the dog just looked back at me like what the hells up with this guy. my dogs not people aggressive but very dog aggressive.

then dog owners bug me. one time on a walk a couple with their tiny bullshit dog, dressed up in outdoor dog wear, carried their dog in a over the shoulder dog bag, let their him run around without a leash. the little shit ran up to my dog showing fangs and with one paw my dog just pinned the dog down. funny shit. i hate people that dress up their fucking dogs. get a life.

dont mind me im bored

Background: Estimates indicate that more than 5 million Americans are bitten by animals each year. Dogs and cats are involved in most of these bites. Bites from both cats and dogs require careful management, and patients may experience long-term morbidity or may even die. Cat bites have a high incidence of infection (approximately 50%), and dog bites may cause severe injury to tissues. Dog and cat populations in the United States are estimated to exceed 50 million animals each. Many households in the United States include pets, and many children are bitten by family pets.

Breeds associated with serious dog bites in children include pit bull, Rottweiler, wolf mix, Saint Bernard, German Shepherd, and Akita.

just to counter balance all the cutesy pitbull pics.

fig1.jpg

fig2.jpg

fig3.jpg

fig4.jpg

fig3.gif

Yeah, but Pitbulls are hardwired to be aggressive...it has been bred into them duder.

A handgun has an inherrent danger to it that will always be apart of it's nature regardless of whether it is being used by a criminal or a law-abiding home owner that has it in their closet for protection. Obviously one owner over the other has a greater impact on the potential degree of harm the gun will have on others.

But, the dangerous nature of that gun will always be a quality it will have whether it is being used for robbery or home defense. You can't shake that.

If I ever have children, i would forbid them to go anywhere be it a park, a friends house, etc... where i knew one or more of these animals to be lurking around.

I apologize if this post incenses some people but hey, it's an open forum right?

Don't worry, man. Your parents will teach you how to deal with pitbulls, just like they taught you how to deal with black people.

I :heart: pitbulls. Some of the most friendliest, well behaved dogs I know are pits.

You know, since the ban on pits in my province, there has been a courtcase going on. Clayton Ruby, I'm sure has been preparing some incredible arguments to lift the ban. He is one of the best lawyers in this country, and I'll try to find an argument through my friend's dad.

yeah them people trying to make pitbulls look sweet... i dunno man... pits were bred for the sole purpose of fighting and killing other dogs. you know how certain dogs were bred to find victims in rubble' date=' or round up sheep, or sniff to find lost children or whatever... pits were just bred to fight and kill, specifically with an emphasis on them using their powerful jaws to latch onto another dog's neck and crush it. a lot of pitbulls are the result of a lot of inbreeding as well, which is the cause of a lot of their illogical attacks (on owners, and fellow dogs they were once friendly with, etc.)... someone told me how they once were getting chased by two pits, and he was able to run up in the tree... so the pits turned on each other and started fighting... they're crazy man[/quote']

YO, WORD, AND NIGGERS WERE BRED TO BE SLAAAAVES IN YOUR COUTRY. HOW YOU LIKE THAT? NOW GO TOIL THE LAND FOR ME.

Guest nutsonmychin!

there's no point in trying to win this one.

i love the breed. i am educated about the breed, and i will continue to support education, and preservation of the tru APBT. some of the dogs i saved from being PTS in the past few years...

smotp.jpg

2-16-2006-20.jpg

sabath.jpg

belldime.jpg

girl1.jpg

I'm scared of other peoples Pitbulls, it scares me because of the sher power these dogs have. I've watched my dog jump over fences that it would take me a good two tries, she'd pull me over walking her and I weighted 250-260 at the time.....the dogs are brutes! they know how to use their muscle.

i dont trust other peoples pittbulls either, you just dont know what kind of training the owners give them. especially when your walkin through visitacion valley in SF and some 300 pound black dude in a camo jacket and the meanest, biggest fuckin pittbull you have ever seen is walking down the block right toward you

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i hate people that dress up their fucking dogs. get a life.

Your just mad cause your dog can look this ganster

DSCN0072.jpg

i want a pit.. and i have a child. i just want to do my research with the breeder and have him temperant tested before i get it..

just like people.. they have different personalitys..some arent gonna take shit..some are more laid back..

but d.chapman doesnt want one... he says i have to get a little dog;[

i hate little dogs..

My mom got a dog from the Kennel here it was a Malimo sheppard? (spelling) she was a stolen police pup from the Mid West, she was the worst dog EVER....she tried killing my brother,all the other dogs on the block. We took her for a temperment test she failed. We iced the cunt out. Its just the dog in some cases, she was born crazy. I felt really bad for my mom because she loved her so but fuck it.

yo its the owner and the dog you can't help it!

Everyone always wants to knock pitbulls...I've had dogs my whole life, including several pits, and they were all real cool. Jeep was seriously the friendliest dog I've ever come across, and people were terrified of him from the moment they saw him

My beagle Bobby was downright vicous...not his fault though, serious abuse before we got him

HOW ABOUT PITBULL FIGHTS TO THE DEATH IN THE PROJECT ELEVATOR/LOBBY/PARKIN LOT/COMMUNITY CENTER!! HOLLA!! I DONT EVEN LIKE DOGS B, THEY BE ALL IN YOUR FUCKIN GRILL ALWAYS WANTING ATTENTION AND SHIT, I LIKE CATS, WHATEVER YALL NIGGAS SAY I DONT CARE, A CAT IS COOL CUZ THE NIGGA JUST DOES HIS OWN THING AND CHILLS, AND IF YOU REALLY WANNA "PLAY" WITH THE NIGGA YOU CAN JUST PUT A SOCK OVER HIS HEAD OR DANGLE A STRING AND ITS GOOD FOR A FEW MINUTES OF FUN, DOGS IS 1. MAD ANNOYING AND 2. MAD SLOBBERY, DOG SPIT SMELLS LIKE SHIT B FORREAL AND I KNOW I SAY "WHITE PEOPLE" ALOT BUT MY DUDE I ONLY SEEN WHITE DUDES SIT DOWN AND BE LIKE "GOOBOY SPIKE! GOOOOBOOOOY!" AND HAVE THE DOG LICKIN THEY FACE TILL THE SHIT SMELLS LIKE TRASH AND OLD CONDOMS. GROSS B. I DONT EVEN WANT A HOT BROAD LICKIN ALL ON MY FACE LIKE THAT DEPOSITING MAD SALIVA ON MY RUGGED YET SMOOTH GOLDEN BROWN SKIN B, LET ALONE A FUCKING STINKY ASS DOG THAT JUST ATE HIS OWN SHIT/VOMIT AND TOOK A NICE DRINK FROM THE TOILET THAT ONLY SEMI-FLUSHES SO THERES STILL PISS IN THE WATER AND SHIT?? NAH, IM GOOD. FUUUUUUCK THAT!! AND WALKING/FEEDING/BATHING/PLAYING WITH A DOG?? MAD REPONSIBILITY!! WITH NO PROS, JUST CONS. FUCK HAVING A DOG, HAVE A KID, AT LEAST YOU CAN SEND YA KID TO THE STORE FOR SHIT AND TELL THE NIGGA TO PASS YOU THE REMOTE. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...YOU CAN CLAIM THE LIL NIGGAS ON YOUR TAXES, LEMME SEE YOU GET A CHECK AT THE END OF THE YEAR FOR HAVIN A DOG, AND YOU BEEN FEEDIN, AND SPENDIN MONEY ON THE NIGGA LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA, SOME OF YOU NIGGAS EVEN BUY CLOTHES FOR YOUR DOGS...MAYBE ITS CUZ I'VE LIVED IN APARTMENTS MY WHOLE LIFE BUT, MAN I HATE DOGS.

i want a pit.. and i have a child. i just want to do my research with the breeder and have him temperant tested before i get it..

just like people.. they have different personalitys..some arent gonna take shit..some are more laid back..

but d.chapman doesnt want one... he says i have to get a little dog;[

i hate little dogs..

YOU'LL THANK HIM WHEN YOUR KID GROWS UP WITH HIS ENTIRE HEAD INSTEAD OF JUST A PORTION MA. AND UNLIKE PEOPLE YOU CANT TELL A DOG "YO MY NIGGA, CHILL" WHEN HE'S PEELIN YOUR CALF MUSCLE OFF YOUR LEG.

Archived