So I quit my job

^ . ^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: So I quit my bitch

good luck with that.

So Its done. Im gonna save a ton on my cell phone bill. So many pointless texts have now been avoided. But let me tell you, when she turned on the water works she really dragged that shit out and tried to make me feel bad that i want to bang other hot ass.

anywho thats whats up.

i have quit three jobs by just never showing up again.

that. feeels. awesome.

thats how i quit jobs. no hassles talking to the boss, no two weeks notice, no two weeks of feeling uncomfortable every time you come into a job where the boss is giving you the shit work because he knows your quitting anyways.

what can you take from a spa?

Guest spectr

my boss quit my job. he has only answered his phone once in the last 2 weeks i think he became a crackhead. the last time we worked, he was really out of it talking to himself, and screaming random stuff. at one point we saw some cops arresting someone and he started screaming " fucking pigs don't look at me i hate fucking pigs" while he pulled his hat down covering his face and sped up past the cops swerving into the other lane.