New Job

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You work in a fucking bakery. You probably make $11.00 an hour, if not less.

You'd be mad as hell if you knew what I made to make bread....It's far more than 11 dollars an hour though. I just got a promotion last week but even before that I was making a lot more than 11 bucks an hour.

Another thing you probably won't believe is we all got raises last week, it's true though...They did a survey of the 13 major plants in our area and we were the only ones to get raises this year.

I could make it rain every night of the week in DAO land. :lol:

Ride till I die.

You'd be mad as hell if you knew what I made to make bread....It's far more than 11 dollars an hour though. I just got a promotion last week but even before that I was making a lot more than 11 bucks an hour.

Another thing you probably won't believe is we all got raises last week, it's true though...They did a survey of the 13 major plants in our area and we were the only ones to get raises this year.

Sounds like yall doing good in this recession. Niggas is getting payed more than $11.00 an hour to bake bread... and business is good enough to give everyone a raise?

I could make it rain every night of the week in Channel Zero land. :lol:

*Fixed.

workin for the union at a dod manufacturing plant

we get a .51 raise every 3 months

and to top it off we are getting a 3.5 cost of living increase

god i love my union and its contract negotiations