getting paid from your graff skills

Dawood

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does any one have any knowledge or experience using an acrylic clear coat. i am looking to seal a wall with one, preferably a non yellowing one.

i'm not looking for the type in an aerosol can, i'm looking for the shit you roll on, obviously for large areas and to cover over shit painted with spray paint.

thanks in advance!

Dawood have you ever used water based sealants on your work? Faux painting books recommend using them but i havent used them with spraypaint before. just curious because alot of the work i get is because i guarantee free touchups for a year.

DCG-21508.JPG

I use day glo filter ray a lot if I need to. Filter ray is a Uv protectant used to filter out the uv rays that fade paint.

hwy gooch

this is the one dawood recommended

I never got around to using it though

no, they make all different sized and style font letter stencils that are ready to go. the worst part of it is just setting it all up, measuring and taping. but if someone is specific and wants a real traditional hand painted look, bojangles method is the way to go.

i've been getting back on my hustle for paid mural work. it's fun and usually is a good way to make decent cash....fast.

http://www.hyatts.com/art/search.php?q=LETTER+STENCIL&x=10&y=7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived