getting paid from your graff skills

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up Dawood??? When you gonna be back, i just copped the plotter....Roland what do u have?http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i101/Jamesriverbbq/IMG_2126.jpg

That's what's up...man you don't need a plotter you got the rollie finger handskills on lock T! You got the good one. I bought a cheap chinese 300-xp or something like that. It does the trick though. The stripes are lookin' good, man. I'm still workin' on my stripes. I think they look busted , but not for long hopefully. Do you freestyle them or lay them out first?

You def got that NE truckstyle thing going on. I'm lovin it.

I always just freestyle my stripes, but I usually draw some guidelines to keep everything even. I wish you were around this weekend, theres a letterhead meet!! There's probaly a meet around your area at some point. Yeah I payed alot for the plotter, but i've already made my money back. The supply house is lending me Flexi pro(Shits 900 bills), until i can come up with the money to buy it. They gave me 620 hours for free. I'll make that with ease. The tracking on the Roland kind of sucks sometimes. I just run it real slow.

IMG_2130.jpg

those stripes are nasty. ...yeah, You gotta play with that vinyl machine a bit to get the tracking right. once it's lined up it's usually good to go. I know about the meet in Tewksbury, I tried to make it up there, but I don't think i'll be able to pull it off, You should invite Nejm rock boogie, though.

• 2 weeks later...
l_0d3d4bc84902ed864da5a52cd7d16244.jpg

l_1468d2576bfb2808b7458cd634eeda58.jpg

a few recent and a few old....

that is awesome..

i love your work man its amazing.. i read threw the whole thread and was really impressed.. before i even started writing i have wanted to get into corporate art, right now im going to school in the hopes of getting a major in graphic design concentrating in advertisement.. I work with a lot of photo shop and hoping to get in the game somehow with advertising

Rushawn, that stuff looks good, man, especially the wall. Let me give you some advice on the realistic images like cars etc. Go down to a local govt. surplus place and pick up one of those old overhead projectors. THen you can print the picture off the internet of the car or whatever onto a transparancy and shine that image on the wall at night and paint it from that. You'll get much more proportioned looking cars and it's easier.

me and 2 of my boys did two rim shops and then started slacking off. my boy did that blue escalade, i helped my other boy with the black one a little and i did the red/orange letters. im trying to get back into it at least on the weekends.

CARS594.jpg

CARS610.jpg

CARS608.jpg

not hating just the praportions are super fuckin off........it looks 2D that wants to be 3D.