getting paid from your graff skills

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that rip effect^ How did you go about doing that, any tricks?

Ha I Love it when people love the work that you do for them, thats what keeps me going and why i love my job. I try to never half ass any work that I do, even though I definetly could. Thats what I think sets some people apart from the fly by nighters. Every job I do I always get another one. Quality Control is essential

IMG_2155.jpg

no, mostly on the outside, but I'll paint on the inside backwards hanging from the drop cailing if they're willing to pay me enough.

As for the paint, I've decided not to devulge that type of information to the general public anymore. All I'm saying is that I pour it into used Apple juice containers and make a stack off of em. but, pm me.

Thanks for the props.. I never even thought about telling him to paint his awning. So i'm leaving my job to go work on the south shore, where all the ill carved gold leaf signs are, its a big move but i think it'll be worth it, its just the drive that will suck, the money's right though. Dudes letting me have a two week trial period, which is cool, to see if everything works out.

Dawood, have you been striping at all?

Keep in touch.. Wendys is having breakfast now and they want splashes to advertise,, i might see if nejm rock wants to get down

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...