hate to say this but mac dre > lil jon

rubbish heap two

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im getting tired of people talking shit about mac dre, dudes a fucking legend hands down. people who talk shit have never heard his hits or seen shit like treal tv. if you dont know what the fuck your talkin about, shut the fuck up

mac dre was killed in kansas city following a concert. apparently mac dre and entourage were supposed to do a concert but the owner of the venue didnt pay them, so they left in a white van. two men affliated with the concert owners sped after them on the freeway and shot rounds into the van, killing mac dre. rumors were that the killer of mac dre was a rapper named Fat Tone, but fat tone was in the passenger seat from what i hear. Fat Tone was killed a few months later in a vegas strip club, a bay area rapper walked into the club and shot him up in plain sight. thats all i know, if anyone has shit else elaborate

no it wasnt about him' date=' it was a comparison of two very shitty rap styles.[/quote']

haha shitty rap styles. maybe lil jon was a shitty rap styles, but dont get mac dres shit twisted. niggas hear "go dumb" or some lame ass E-40 song and automatically assume all bay area music sounds like that. i dont run around screaming that every new york rapper sounds like the wu tang clan. i shit on your ignorance

Guest nutsonmychin!
im getting tired of people talking shit about mac dre, dudes a fucking legend hands down. people who talk shit have never heard his hits or seen shit like treal tv. if you dont know what the fuck your talkin about, shut the fuck up

mac dre was killed in kansas city following a concert. apparently mac dre and entourage were supposed to do a concert but the owner of the venue didnt pay them, so they left in a white van. two men affliated with the concert owners sped after them on the freeway and shot rounds into the van, killing mac dre. rumors were that the killer of mac dre was a rapper named Fat Tone, but fat tone was in the passenger seat from what i hear. Fat Tone was killed a few months later in a vegas strip club, a bay area rapper walked into the club and shot him up in plain sight. thats all i know, if anyone has shit else elaborate

yeah. thats not really it. but it's a good story to tell the cops/media.

it was buisness, and Dre was doing buisness somwhere he shouldnt. stepping on toes.

shit happens.

i bet no one here knows that Mac Dre recorded Young Black Brotha over the phone from prision. It was one of the best selling albums to come out of the bay.

I hear you on the ppl talking shit steez, people who want to say Tupac, Biggy, ect where the all time best rappers ever. I give respect where it's due, and for sure those guys are talented.

but i grew up on mac dre, RBL posse, celly cel, 40 water, mac mall, eleven five,b legit, frisco niggas, dre dogg, brotha lynch, the coup, the click, too short, etc etc...

the bay has some shit that you cant find ANYWHERE else it's like family here, as gay as that sounds it's true. anyone can roll down the street and and bob your head, and if your'e cool, no one has beef...

there is no sf-oak beef. no frisco-san jo beef. everyone is trying to get theres, and help other do the same....

you ever notice what west coast (specifically bay) rap is about? the words? drinkin, smoking, hanging out with your friends, gettin laid, being mellow. having FUN, dancing, lettin loose...

east coast shit is all about whoes tougher, whoes richer, who has more diamonds, who has more gun shot wounds, like i give a fuck.

in oakland we roll in scrapers, and i can go to the local bar and chill with my favorite rapper any night of the week, no fucking entourage, no twerk bitch messy ass bullshit.

GORILLA MILKIN IT WITH B-LEGIT @ EQUIPTO'S B-DAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

blegitedit.jpg

I REP THE BAY TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from what i read about fat tone being killed in vegas, it was the bay area rapper that set fat tone up. told fat tone to meet him at a location, telling him that he'd be put on a major record label. basically telling fat tone it would be his big break. then fat tone was killed by two rappers from the bay

Guest nutsonmychin!

and anotha thing,

you notice that no one said shit over a track about that, except RIP MAC DRE. and they went and handled it.

all these east coast / la rappers run their mouthes! make songs about shooting ppl!

fucking pussys.

and anotha thing,

you notice that no one said shit over a track about that, except RIP MAC DRE. and they went and handled it.

all these east coast / la rappers run their mouthes! make songs about shooting ppl!

fucking pussys.

AP 9 has a track about the killin of fat tone

it wasnt a rapper who set him up though, it was a female. the dude who killed fat tone was some rapper named mac minister, who is already arrested

well said porkchop, you seem to know your stuff i guess. of course i know abuot mac dres jailbeats, im in motion is one of the classics

Now i'm sensing a lot of hate on the east coast,

which we cant have.

shit im not sayin nothin about the east coast, i got love for rap from every section of this god damn country. shit i bump tommy wright the third!!!!

i dont talk shit abuot other areas, but i hate it when people say shit like "joe buddens is iller than mac dre", shit is unwarranted

Guest nutsonmychin!
AP 9 has a track about the killin of fat tone

it wasnt a rapper who set him up though, it was a female. the dude who killed fat tone was some rapper named mac minister, who is already arrested

well said porkchop, you seem to know your stuff i guess. of course i know abuot mac dres jailbeats, im in motion is one of the classics

haha.

im really into old bay rap.

like,

it's annoying. and it's not some bandwagon shit either, i got Hemp Museum when that shit dropped!!

DRU DOWN! THE LUNIZ! TONT TONI TONE! N 2 DEEP!

AANNNNNNDDDD

mc_hammer.jpg

DONE!

shit im not sayin nothin about the east coast, i got love for rap from every section of this god damn country. shit i bump tommy wright the third!!!!

i dont talk shit abuot other areas, but i hate it when people say shit like "joe buddens is iller than mac dre", shit is unwarranted

I'm not talking about you.

Joe Buddens is garbage.

fucking pussys.

26776229.jpg

Styles P > you

haha.

im really into old bay rap.

like,

it's annoying. and it's not some bandwagon shit either, i got Hemp Museum when that shit dropped!!

DRU DOWN! THE LUNIZ! TONT TONI TONE! N 2 DEEP!

AANNNNNNDDDD

mc_hammer.jpg

DONE!

don't forget digital underground, shock g & the pre-deathrow tupac!

Guest nutsonmychin!

Mack playas, ballas, grindas.

Yeah I'm the real true pimp of the year.

Will ya feel me.

Ha ha, pimp of the mutha' fuckin' year.

Give it up give it up a give it to me. A big mack capalized double D.

see. And it's on, so I'm a get sick wit it, a give me drank da bomb

and let me get wit it. Yeeyah, cause I'm gonna be the biggest pimp of

the year goin' around doin' shit like this here. Cause a nigga is

strong, and way to long when it comes to my ding dong. But, bet, I get

a check when I sign on the dotted line, cause a now I know I gotta get

mine. It's really no thang to me, see, to be a real true P.I.M.P.

Cause I had me a hoe or two or mo' way back in eighty fuckin' fo'.

That's when I was a teen. But my dick was still big to make a bitch

bleed, see. And of coarse I'm slappin' hoes, smackin' hoes, up and

down tha fuckin' avenues. And ever I do that, I dig a deep in the

pocket for tha fat gat. Feel me. I'm so god damn bad, that I had to

kick off in a hoe's ass, cause the girl tried to do me, ride with her

man in the mustang pony. And I know it'd catch up with her. Next day

in the paper, yeah the nigga raped her. But I'm not trippin'. Bitches

like you wanna keep on slippin'. So I had to move on, to the next

young bitch that had it goin' on. Uh, and I'm not here to pump no

fear, I'm just the mack playa' pimp of the year, bitch.

Pimp, pimp on...

You got all the ladies.

Pimp, pimp on...

You got all the ladies.

First thang first on the second verse. I learned a hell of a lot, ah

from the get down start. So I had my hoes hoin'. Had every tramp

thinkin' I was the (?) goin'. Cause all the game I spit is good shit,

and the shit that I spit made me rich. Cause I was all about money. If

the girl says she down, well bees come and get the honey. Cause I'm

givin' it up quick. Take a hit, take a lick at them pink lips. Uh, and

a bet is better than grey, not knowin' that I bought this broad out of

state. And I met her in (?). Lookin' just like the actress singer

Whitney. But I knew she was a fake one, but to me young bro' it didn't

really make me none. I just walked up to her. I said my name's Dru

Down and I'll Slick Rick the ruler. And from the get go, I'm just a

pimp, hoe, ya comin' with me, a to the east side O. And then she said

okay, I'm on my way, let me pack my bags before today. Yeeyah, then I

said get with it and don't be a bitch and try to split. Uh. She was

right up under my wing ,at the airport at five fifteen. She said "Who

are you and why are ya here?", I said I'm Dru Down and pimp of the

year.

Pimp, pimp on...

You got all the ladies.

Pimp, pimp on...

You got all the ladies.

I've got a thang for makin' hoes. Every woman than I touch bitch turns

into gold. And I don't go for talk back, have respect when ya speakin'

to a pimp fuck that. Deduct up from tha pay check, matta fact get yo

ass in the back of the Cadillac, so I can ride and check mate. Like

rule number eight I keep a bitch in a plate. And no I don't play

around, fuck around, a when it comes to my money nigga. And when it

comes to gettin' a bitch sprung, I give her Henesee, a with tha one on

one. So she can get so high, real high, and that she that knows I'm

that type a guy. Cause I'm a kick somethin' just for the hoes, and for

myself I keep indo. And when a hoe finds out I'm real, yes I am, mack

playa pimp of tha year.

Pimp, pimp on...

You got all the ladies.

Pimp, pimp on...

You got all the ladies.

Pimp, pimp on...

You got all the ladies.

Pimp, pimp on...

You got all the ladies.

Rappin 4-Tay' date=' Tha Luniz, Dru Down, Digital Underground, MC Hammer, Tupac, Master P (although from the South, carreer started in Oakland), E-40 of course, and of course Too Short... just a role call of some pre-hyphy-movement bay area rappers[/quote']

I thought master p started in Richmond

i been up on mac dre for like 3 years and its just annoying everybody sweats the shit after he dies, and play out previously dope songs. i appreciate dre for what it he is; a ganster ass motherfucker from the bay gettin paid, and making tight cuts in the process, hes not the most lyrical but the way he rocks it is rediculous.its not his fault every one is gaying it up and gettin paid off his legacy. im mostly heated about E 40 abandoning his origionally innovative steez for some bay/southern/crunk/hyphy hybrid music bullshit, with the most annoying repetitive chorus' ive ever heard. evey chorus on E 40s new shit is like a 3 word phrase repeated over and over and over, drives me nuts. what happend to shit like charlie hustle and element of surprise?, its long gone and its a shame cause that shit was origional. im hella bored at work this shit i said probably made no sense. im tired, RIP MAC DREEZ!

Guest nutsonmychin!
evey chorus on E 40s new shit is like a 3 word phrase repeated over and over and over' date=' drives me nuts.[/quote']

Timah timah.... forty widah.. forty wide

Sprinkle me main, sprinkle me main, sprinkle me main, sprinkle me main

Big timah timah, big timah.... forty widah-ahh

Sprinkle me main, sprinkle me main, sprinkle me main

Rappin 4-Tay' date=' Tha Luniz, Dru Down, Digital Underground, MC Hammer, Tupac, Master P (although from the South, carreer started in Oakland), E-40 of course, and of course Too Short... just a role call of some pre-hyphy-movement bay area rappers[/quote']

all wack except tupac and too short