racist item of the week

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see white people walking through black hoods all the time, nothing happens at all, no one says anything to them, they might get stares but its the same thing. On the other hand someone crossing the street because Im on it I might take offensive. Ive lived in white areas as long as ive lived in black ones. Ive been called a nigger when i went to an all white elemntary school tons of times, I got alot crap and was always treated differently. Me and my brother were threatened by a white man b4 because my brother glanced at his car, the guy said sumtin bout niggers trying to steal his car if he comes any closer he'll blast his head off. I was rly young at the time and ill always remember that, it hurts sumtimes. All in all ive dealt with tons of racism, includin for jus walking around or doing something better than a white kid, and ladies and gentlemen despite random stereotypes, i dont live in the south, i live in jersey. And not once have I seen black racism against a white person, me and my friends make jokes and b4 white kids used to be afraid to say things back, (people always say that black people are allowed to be racist but white people arent aloud to make jokes) but now they do, and no one cares (ever since Chappelle show actually lol) and of course ill never frgt the time I got called a nigger, my white friend told a teacher about it, the person who said it got detention for 2 weeks, i got detention for 1.

I really dont know why I posted this, but black people make racist comments, but I never really see much action as posed to white folks, and now that racism aint that bad around here, it seems white dudes still wanna be racist like how many times have i been asked "Why is it ok for you to say cracker but I cant say nigger" (and they usually say it anyway when they ask) and im always like do you rly want to call me a nigger that badly?

Weeee racism wont die for awhile, maybe because people dont wanna fight anymore? or mayb its because we blame the wrong things, like GTA for some odd reason (i know..). I do remember one time my friend told me there was this white girl talkin bout how the jews deserved the holocaust, in the middle of class, and nobody said or did anythin. If i was there I woulda cock slapped her, but c'est la vie

That myspace is crazy lol, it aint the first time I heard bout bloods and Aryans together though, but not a blood set actually takin up the Aryan signs and all that. Idk what newspaper your talkin bout but I had one a couple weeks ago , it discussed the differences between black people's faces, Iguess Anglo faces? and jewish faces. In the end they had a picture of a man yelling at a protest, they called the man a jew, I knew him actually and he's not even close.

Why do gangs have myspaces now...its ok for the CIA (they got thousands of friends) but jeez.

Best convo ever

friend (5:13:29 PM): u wanna sign up?

ME (5:13:32 PM): yea

ME (5:13:38 PM): ill get them down to 35

friend (5:13:44 PM): yea

friend (5:13:52 PM): alex **** did

ME (5:14:00 PM): yea

ME (5:14:25 PM): that kid is intense

ME (5:14:42 PM): i remember he would get all bent out a shape about racial shit

friend (5:14:44 PM): wut

friend (5:14:46 PM): haha

friend (5:14:48 PM): oh yea

friend (5:14:50 PM): not anymore

ME (5:15:00 PM): I would be like man this chocolate pudding is great!!!

ME (5:15:26 PM): he would chime in WHAT DID YOU THINK IT WOULD TASTE LIKE?!?! YOU THINK IT WOULD TASTE BAD CAUSE ITS BROWN!?!?!?

ME (5:15:37 PM): IS EVERYTHING BROWN BAD

ME (5:15:53 PM): ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF STEALING YOUR CAR!!!! CRACKAAH!!!!

friend (5:15:55 PM): haha

ME (5:16:06 PM): i be like no man damn i just like the pudding

friend (5:16:19 PM): yo u wanna go to the army navy store?

ME (5:16:20 PM): he would be like you know why they put the whipped cream on top!!!

ME (5:16:29 PM): TO KEEP THE BROWN ON THE BOTTOM

friend (5:16:34 PM): cuz the white mans gotta b on top

friend (5:16:35 PM): haha

ME (5:16:38 PM): HAHAHAHAHA

That myspace is crazy lol' date=' it aint the first time I heard bout bloods and Aryans together though, but not a blood set actually takin up the Aryan signs and all that. Idk what newspaper your talkin bout but I had one a couple weeks ago , it discussed the differences between black people's faces, Iguess Anglo faces? and jewish faces. In the end they had a picture of a man yelling at a protest, they called the man a jew, I knew him actually and he's not even close.[/quote']

I first read you were talking about feces.

Not that it really makes any difference...