18 years in the making....

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just how slutty was she?

talking to me about sex within less than 5 minutes, telling me about how much she likes ecstacy and smoking pot, telling me about the girls she's hooked up with, wearing a really short skirt i was looking right up when she sat down.

I got her number...the magic WILL happen.....like i said, patience and drugs my friend

talking to me about sex within less than 5 minutes, telling me about how much she likes ecstacy and smoking pot, telling me about the girls she's hooked up with, wearing a really short skirt i was looking right up when she sat down.

I got her number...the magic WILL happen.....like i said, patience and drugs my friend

wow ur golden

strap up!

10 bucks says Lens breaks down crying about his ex in front of her, she get's creeped out and leaves, he invites like 4 other girls over, the one that shows up is just a friend so she gets upset when Lens tries to do her, she leaves, and he ends up by himself on 12oz.... Again.

Nah jk buddy. Goodluck

ha ha, I've been living off my severance pay for days now

but anyway, tommorrow night i am taking my fifth grade crush out on a date....

"And yes, this whole situation tonight is not unlike some weird romantic comedy. Hair gel anyone?"

Full report on how it went to follow

You know you done fucked up don't ya?

specially when that jew guy, ya know, the one that got "punked" by the greaser, was in the backseat....everyones all 'what do you wanna do?, Iunno, what do you wanna do?...an with so much angst, says.... " I WANNA DANCEE!".....

also..

I hate the guy that wears those

fucking overalls....

fag.

Update...

the date was thee magic...great ride out to berkeley, excellent dinner, nice walk aftwerwards...

She told me all this stuff about the uber popular girls at my high school such as the time a big group of them all snorted E and got quite lesbian with one another (She didn't and locked herself in another room). She also gave me the downlow on a bunch of heads that became complete heroin addicts.

brb

I was let go from my old job. I gave my boss my two week notice and two days later he just decided to pay me for the rest of the month and cash out my vacation days too. I was sent on my way with a $2300 check and an armload of office supplies. I have pretty limited computer access these days. I don't start my new job until the 10th

Anyways, tonight I have the option of kicking it with the slutty asian from the cell phone place. Problem is.......fuck.........I'd have to go kick it with her at some goddamn rave party in SF. Odds are I'd get somewhere but oh kid.....having to deal with all that candy raver bullshit.....am i better off waiting to see her later on in the week? Survey is pointing to yes.....fellow 12ozers? whaddaya think?

Update:

I went by the venue last night to meet this girl....the door opens up and holeeee shit....awful raver music. They wanted $15 for a cover...."HA!" I spit into the wispy door mans face and take off.

I had much more fun getting faded with members of 12oz on (blank) Street and spitting game at cute asian breezies. Drippy Krink tags and Miller High life makes a great combo.

Oh, and a huge battle royale between 3 cadillacs full of clubs kids at a stop light on Van Ness at 2:30 am. Girls hitting guys, girls getting knocked the fuck out by dudes, pissed off afghan driver screaming at everyone, white guy getting beat down....all this while the signal changes suix times because the intersection was clogged by this epic fight.

all in all, a good night

all this and hip hop night with fifth grade crush tommorrow night