Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gunm

18 years in the making....

ha ha, I've been living off my severance pay for days now

but anyway, tommorrow night i am taking my fifth grade crush out on a date....as the thread title suggests, this has been 18 years in the making....I just recently looked her up and she seemed pretty amped to hear from me.

Full report on how it went to follow

haha.. i quit circuit city over a year ago.. and theres some glitch in payroll.. so ive gotten 3 checks since then.. 2 of which i have recieved in the past 3 months. im not complaining.

no lie. last summer i smashed the girl i had a crush on in fifth grade. we haden't seen one another since the 7th grade and she moved away. i ran into her with my boy's now ex-girlfriend and it turns out they are cousins, we kicked it that night and deto kicked it like a mule. wonk. last i heard, she got preggers, but thankfully, not by The Deets. wheew! but congrats, and have a happy smashing lenso, ol' boy. keep it real, keep it handsome.

...him, dating an asian!?!??! naaaah. ya don't say!? *sarcasm* on a serious note. you lucked out. my early school years crush has 3kids, 2 x husbands and a real bad titty job. but goodluck in your conquests. be handsome with it my nigga

this story is blockbuster teen movie material. hope it works out like in the movies. you might have to watch her date the footy player for a few days while you get real depressed. but it will work out.

You lucky duck. I recently ran into my 5th grade crush, and she looked as smashable as ever.

On a side note, I also ran into my tenth grade crush, who was drunk, and was totally trying to get with the 'banger, and was displeased to hear that I was still with my lady of many years.

Fuck her. She had her chance.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I met my 7th grade crush once on a trip to the homeland. She was fat and had kids, and was unmarried. Shame, she used to be so pretty.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
ha ha, I've been living off my severance pay for days now

but anyway, tommorrow night i am taking my fifth grade crush out on a date....as the thread title suggests, this has been 18 years in the making....I just recently looked her up and she seemed pretty amped to hear from me.

Full report on how it went to follow

IS SHE ASIAN AGAIN??????

YOU NEED TO TRY SOME OTHER FLAVAS BRO.

i saw a girl from high school a while back, back in the day she was considered really fine (i'd agree), but when i saw her 4-5 years later she had gotten so fat that i didn't even recognize her when she said my name in a store. it was scary, i thought she wanted to eat me.

IS SHE ASIAN AGAIN??????

YOU NEED TO TRY SOME OTHER FLAVAS BRO.

WHY? IF YOU KNOW YOU LIKE DULCHE DE LECHE ARE YOU GOING TO BUY CHOCOLATE CHIP SWIRL?

Be sure to bring your camera and post up good details about it. I can picture lens taking pictures and taking notes.

Girl: WTF are you doing

Lens: o im documenting this

Girl: for what?

Lens: To let my internet buddys know what happend before is SMASHED it.

Girl: Smashed?

Lens: ummm....................... nevermind.

lol

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now