who are "they"

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reporter Palast Slips Clutches of Homeland Security

0 Comments Published by Greg Palast September 14th, 2006 in Articles

September 14th, 2006

by Greg Palast

Forget the orange suit. Exxon Mobil Corporation, which admits it was behind the criminal complaint brought by Homeland Security against me and television producer Matt Pascarella, has informed me that the oil company will no longer push charges that Pascarella and I threatened “critical infrastructure.”

The allegedly criminal act, which put us on the wrong side of post-9/11 anti-terror law, was our filming of Exxon’s Baton Rouge refinery where, nearby, 1,600 survivors of Hurricane Katrina remain interned behind barbed wire.

I have sworn to Homeland Security that we no longer send our footage to al-Qaeda — which, in any case, can get a much better view of the refinery and other “critical infrastructure” at Google Maps.

Given Exxon’s back-down, I hope to confirm with Homeland Security, Baton Rouge, that charges will be dropped today.

Matt and I want to thank you, our readers and viewers, for your extraordinary and heartfelt responses. Public support undoubtedly led Exxon to call off the feds.

I think it's exactly what they say it is in that article and nothing more. Intern'd at the CIA and decided he'd rather be a journalist. I doubt he's part of any secret CIA program.

On another note, has anyone seen this CIA commercial where they talk about "bugs" and how they are pests and at the CIA you can work on better "bugs" to get rid of the pesky "bugs"? It's a cartoon ad and there's wasps flying around and then one flies into a satelliate. Anyone else seen it or are they broadcasting directly to my TV set to try to lure me over to the dark side. The force is strong within me.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

i actually feel sorry for you theo,i do have compasion for people,and im not looking for an enemy nor hate in general as what u trying to achive due to your recent posts.

your denial levels just amaze me,and u dont hurt a soul with your mocking,in fact it makes me think you will fall into the wrong hands and transformed into something more disturbing because thats the way u are heading,out of fear you join them,but they are not in your side,submit to God only.

please try to understand i dont write with my ego thinking im "right",im trying to help someone who is far from seeing what really is going on in this world.

• 8 months later...
Guest shai_hulud

I decided to look for this thread last night to see what had happened to it. I was a little surprised to see that it had fallen eight months behind.

It deserves a bump, because it cites a lot of sources that make some of the claims in Crossfire seem less far-fetched. Admittedly, some of the statements that are made here in Crossfire DO seem bizarre, but I'd like to think that everyone here is open-minded enough to research things for themselves and imaginative enough to entertain other points of view.

Just so everyone knows, I don't agree with everything that casek, or AOD, or Juan says here. Some of it dovetails with what I know and believe to be true, but the one thing I respect about the three of them is that THEY ACTUALLY CITE THEIR SOURCES, so the rest of us can form our own opinions. They are dogmatic in the sense that they are true believers, but they aren't evangelical...which means that they aren't trying to sell us anything, they just want us to be informed. As to the veracity of their sources, that is entirely a case-by-case situation. Some of it is solid, and some of it even I think is crazy...and I have a pretty vivid imagination. (Sorry, casek. David Icke is definitely too far out for my taste.)

Having said that, let us all don our tinfoil hats and start writing letters to the Men In Black again. :wink:

Airport profilers: They're watching your expressions

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/344868_airportprofiler26.html

He did not know how long she had been looking at him, but perhaps for as much as five minutes, and it was possible that his features had not been perfectly under control. It was terribly dangerous to let your thoughts wander when you were in any public place or within range of a telescreen. The smallest thing could give you away. A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself—anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called.