marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i really dont give a shit about your fowl rascist ass anyway swagging this is about one writer in richmond inparticular, i just want him to get it straight that just because im gone doesnt mean ive moved on, i want him to know when the freights roll back, there will be extra work to put in, ive had my fill

I know your probably too stupid to listen to anyone at this point, and this post will just contribute to the e-bullshit, I just really couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer....

But dude, really? You may just be whinier on the internet than you are in real life, which after meeting you I didn't think was possible. I should have knocked you out when I had the chance, and then cut your fingers off so you couldn't make any more of these stupid posts.

How long will you have to be gone before you stop, and accept the fact that nobody here likes you and these posts aren't helping?