marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I never understood the idea of doing "FREE _____" spellouts/pieces/shouts/etc. for someone you dont even know. Like all the kids writing FREE HERT who weren't affiliated with him/knew him. Strange.

Why would it be strange? I disagree with people being put into a cage, period, especially for graffiti...And when it's 1-3 years for it...

You would think that after Mel self proclaimed himself the freight king of Richmond to an out of Towner that he could come up with a different piece, especially one that doesn't look like a throw, for as long as he claims to be painting. They all look the same dog, and they look tired. Wish you had had the balls to square up. Nega prop, commence.

You would think that after Mel self proclaimed himself the freight king of Richmond to an out of Towner that he could come up with a different piece, especially one that doesn't look like a throw, for as long as he claims to be painting. They all look the same dog, and they look tired. Wish you had had the balls to square up. Nega prop, commence.

Someone sounds like a jealous h8er

Fuck HERSE

for all the hate that runs through this thread no one seeems to be firing in thew right direction...so i will. u wanna talk about old and tired looking shit holla at ya boy herse the dudes been pushin the same tired ass shit for as long as i can remember get some variety in your work and get at me we ll go toe to toe on some single letter bombs

• Like 1

Re: Fuck HERSE

for all the hate that runs through this thread no one seeems to be firing in thew right direction...so i will. u wanna talk about old and tired looking shit holla at ya boy herse the dudes been pushin the same tired ass shit for as long as i can remember get some variety in your work and get at me we ll go toe to toe on some single letter bombs

I love it how herseys pics always have some hidden h s in the background! dope !
:lol: :lol: :lol: