marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh my god. like a ref with a whistle. that is tight. that is what is up. i really enjoy the realistic rendering if the dope zombie b-boy's left hand. so real i could reach into the internet and give it madd daps for enjoying the finer things in life like slutty girls and firearms.

That Kching tag, Awesome.

Dyke, not so hot, ever.

YOUR STUPID, DO YOU EVEN WRITE GRAFF? OR JUST TALK ABOUT IT A LOT ON THE INTERNET. DYKE GOT MORE PROPS THEN A STAR WARS MOVIE SET.

AND THAT KCHING TAG WAS VERY POORL EXECUTED. VERY BORING. TOO MUCH ELECTRO POP DANCE PARTY BULLSHIT, NOT ENOUGH HIP HOP.

Dyke still looks like shit in most flick i've seen, if not all..

THIS AGAIN VALIDATES MY "DO YOU EVEN WRITE GRAFF, OR JUST TALK ABOUT IT A LOT ON THE INTERNET POINT." IF YOU GOT OUT OF THE CAR WHEN YOU WERE IN RICHMOND AND TOOK A TRIP OR TWO DOWN SOME OF THE LESSER PHOTOGRAPHED PATHS OF RICHMONDS INNER CITY YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND. EVEN IF THE MAJORITY OF THE KIDS HE WRITES WITH SUCK .

GO DYKE!

I WOULD NOW LIKE TO TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE GIRLS THAT HAVE LET ME CUM INSIDE OF THEM WITHOUT A CONDOM ON!

THIS AGAIN VALIDATES MY "DO YOU EVEN WRITE GRAFF, OR JUST TALK ABOUT IT A LOT ON THE INTERNET POINT." IF YOU GOT OUT OF THE CAR WHEN YOU WERE IN RICHMOND AND TOOK A TRIP OR TWO DOWN SOME OF THE LESSER PHOTOGRAPHED PATHS OF RICHMONDS INNER CITY YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND. EVEN IF THE MAJORITY OF THE KIDS HE WRITES WITH SUCK .

GO DYKE!

I WOULD NOW LIKE TO TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE GIRLS THAT HAVE LET ME CUM INSIDE OF THEM WITHOUT A CONDOM ON!

sonnnn. Please cut out the all caps bid.

And on the real I bet your style is not good, and probably stolen.

Or good because its stolen.

anyways big up Kching n not dyke