Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"Before it took a toy 3 to 6 years to master spray paint, with this new paint toys are building a false sense of achievement. Basically what you are seeing is well painted pieces of crap!" DOC TC5.....couldnt be more right on...

i hate to say it but your right..ive been painting for 10 years already..and im not even close to were i wanna be..and it doesnt even look like ive been painting that long..but all these new cats got it alot easier cause the formula is there already..caps..paint.. TRANSPARENT...the computer...stencils..its ridiclous..but that is what happens with everything as time passes..things become easier..

its true...if u have good paint and caps and u cant paint a clean pretty colored piece, then u probably dont have fingers. u stick montana alien cans or belton and ANYONE can paint well. transparancy is funny too lol...back when i put a drop shadow on everything for no good reason i remember mixing a little ultra flat black into a clear coat can, as well as some krylon leather brown and a few other outline colors and thinking i just found the secret to life lol...now u just grab any one of a slue of transparant cans and boom! o well

Ya scrap montana cans...sorry homie this thread is full of shitty graff that gets "bumped" over and over again by peoples boys..people tryin to do this wildstyle shit with all these colors before they can do straight letters and it shows..and then these kids get gassed and have these attitudes..i cant believe some of the shit talking ive heard by people who think they are the shit but their shit is mediocre at best...and sorry again to bring edit back into this but his shit might be nice..but "burners"..no way...

"Before it took a toy 3 to 6 years to master spray paint, with this new paint toys are building a false sense of achievement. Basically what you are seeing is well painted pieces of crap!" DOC TC5.....couldnt be more right on...

i kind of agree with this...i mean everyone sucks at some point, right? if youre using dollar cans that drip, and are basically coloured water, then nothings going to go right. i think the fact that kids have access to good paint, is a good thing. i think they should have a sense of achievement, because as you improve, your shit will look better each time. the problem comes with friends who feed egos, and kids with swollen heads from those people. im one of the first to say i suck, because, well, i do...at the same time, while my last piece may look better than the one before it, someone else has already surpassed me, so that means i have a far ways to go. if a person keeps humility close, and paints regardless of how wack their shit is, then i think they are entitled to that sense of achievement, especially if they show improvement.

then again...he does have a very valid point...

easier and cheesier...

mmm..what do you mean cheesier? seems like such an open ended term

its true...if u have good paint and caps and u cant paint a clean pretty colored piece, then u probably dont have fingers. u stick montana alien cans or belton and ANYONE can paint well. transparency is funny too lol...back when i put a drop shadow on everything for no good reason i remember mixing a little ultra flat black into a clear coat can, as well as some krylon leather brown and a few other outline colors and thinking i just found the secret to life lol...now u just grab any one of a slue of transparent cans and boom! o well

if those had been available to you would you have used them?

I thought shit was all about letter structure, and not the paint you use. I've seen the sickest letters done with doodoo paint, and i've seen the lamest letters entirely done in 9 dollar a can paint. It's all how you work what you've got... yall crying and not painting is just a daggone shame. stfu and post some pictures, and go paint.