Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GET THAT FUCKING PICTURE OF CYCLES FACE OFF THE LAST PAGE!

for the record, i excused myself from this conversation 5 pages ago because the topic had drifted far away from my point, which for the record wasnt calling eyon out as a biter, but using this as an example to discuss how the nature of influence has changed...but i just read back and noticed that one of you EDITED your post to say that EYON would battle and burn me????

Originally Posted by itsallart (View Original Post)

I love all this. I love how all these "triple ogs" come on here and talk nothin but shit. EYON would battle either one of you anytime im sure. Trust dude your not that much older then us. We been around to. i think its great that you come on here runnin jaw and tippy toe around callin EYON out just cause you know he would BURN you. anytime.

word? ok...pick any genre of graffiti to battle...piecing? ill merk you, bombing? please...clean trains??? shit thats just laughable. go ahead...burn me.

3671972176_201d9d0bdc_o.jpg

3670853273_bea45160ea_b.jpg

3670851755_17fb97effd_b.jpg

3669738081_8e0023cfa8_b.jpg

BACKJUMP WHILE IN SERVICE

3670540028_58bfb4c687_o.jpg

3304067962_cc55a3f60e_o.jpg

3203928131_e4c7eca74e_b.jpg

3127509146_9701f35127_b.jpg

3126701865_d77ef5719c_o.jpg

2485937633_dfb6656295_o.jpg

2486756822_88c61393ac_o.jpg

2375515453_4dacdea3c2_o.jpg

1468601844_4992e8a003_b.jpg

1434565882_21255423bc_b.jpg

(i cant wait for the whiney response to that..."ehhhh jicks an asshole, so what you did the same piece on a few trains eehhhhhh...you're not shit")

step up boyg

you say you're alll supposed to be grown ass fucking men, yet you bicker like fucking 8 year olds.......shut the fuck up and support each other.....if you think the dudes work looks too much like revok, let him know.....and he'll tell you what happened....dont be a fucking dickhead and call him a biter and a faggot.....cause thats just pure arrogance.there is no specific "style", graffiti is graffiti......theres no such thing as good graffiti or bad graffiti, there's some shit that is much more appealing to the eye, but at the end of the day its someone who went out and expressed themselves on the wall.....whether they "bit" somone or not.......they may have been strongly influenced by a persons work, and that personshould be happy they influenced them.....dont be a fucking little bitch and call someone out telling them they're a biter, give them constructive fucking critisism.

Can we all have a group hug? HA It's Graffiti not a world peace sumit! If someone can't take the heat then don't bother picking up a can.

the only thing im angry about is your endless ramblings, and numerous posts, effecting positive people who respect you, i mean i dont lol...but your no O.G.

And maybe next time you should find other spots other than tunnels where even GES pieces get gone over by street blowback in hartford. I bet you cant wait to walk outta ur crib to hit up a legal wall and post the flicks on here.

...cant wait for all that legal work i do lol...legal eagle SON!!!! i stay on my legal game! im just nice at photoshopping my name onto transit all over the world...you been bamboozled lol...step up and get smacked

can i see some BEAT straight letters (he probably calls em throwups) from the highways in teh 90's?? that guy had straight letters EVERYWHERE, baby blue straight letters, u drive through 84 from NY and look right and u can see like 25 ghosts of BEAT plastering the walls like an advertising campaign...always looked up to that guy too when i was younger...had balls

jesus, this thread was doin really fuckin well,

and i mean, cats are still postin flicks, but what the fuck?

i mean, i leave for like a day. i check this thread once every morning,

and in 24 hours, we got the fucking peanut gallery coming outta the

fucking woodwork with fucking nonsense.

fuck you. yea, you.

Now I have a headache and just lost an hour of my life reading all of this nonsense. WHO GIVES A FUCK? EVERYONE ON BOTH SIDES, PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP! GO OUT AND PAINT AND TAKE PICTURES. AGAIN, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BRING THIS THREAD BACK. Y'ALL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF WHINEY SUBURBAN DORKY BRATS! GOD DAMNIT!

Can we all have a group hug? HA It's Graffiti not a world peace sumit! If someone can't take the heat then don't bother picking up a can.

^^^^^^^

haha

you know how to get a hold of eyon jick dont make this some corney e beaf like you tend to do. set up a wall and let the people decide. too big for your britches