Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahaha dont bite but go be like this but dont get influenced but be original hahahahahahah but get influenced but not too much....stay real ct but not too real cause then your biting.. haha mindless banter.

Youre still mashing up influence and biting. thats why you cant get over the hump of understanding. If your from Connecticut, you should take pride in your states heritage and history, be it east coast in general. But for a Ct writer to do a washed down south central mexican cholo style is a new low for east coast graffiti. Go kill yourself.

someone said using fonts?

LOLLL oh man, you should just quit writing. Graffiti is not rehashing a font.unless its a crutch for lack of style, then you are doing something different in itself.

you are talking shit on a LOT of bombers across the world and across time. a well executed font is sick. period. it always has been since the subway days.. if you say different its your opinion and youre entitled to it, but its shortsighted at best

further.. what do you write that you're so original? i assume you must be breaking all kinds of new ground. i assume you invented some kind of spraypaint that when you apply it to a surface it appears 30 years earlier in time and is "totally original". come on guy

You sound just like a biter.

That shit looks like Revok to me...

OF COURSE IT DOES.

And for the guy talkin bout "drop it on the youth correctly" THIS IS HOW ITS BEEN DONE FOR OVER 30 YEARS, you bite, you get called out for it, and back in the day youd get beat down for it.

Get over yourself, if your biting, your a TOY, if your condoning biting, YOUR ALSO A TOY.

you have gotten a little too wrapped up in the fact that it's ME talking to see teh point...and as usual are standing so close to one tree that you miss the whole forrest behind it. i was talking about the difference that a younger generation has regarding influence.

you're clearly still pissy that i came and stomped out your career in an afternoon...believe me, enough people shoot me messages about you and your lil cartoon platoon's ramblings...shame cuz i met one of your boys last weekend and he seemed like a really cool dude. if you want to take this temper tantrum any further, i suggest you grab a can and a redbull and start going over me...until that time i've probably spent enough time on the ever angry little "b-boy din"

the only thing im angry about is your endless ramblings, and numerous posts, effecting positive people who respect you, i mean i dont lol...but your no O.G.

And maybe next time you should find other spots other than tunnels where even GES pieces get gone over by street blowback in hartford. I bet you cant wait to walk outta ur crib to hit up a legal wall and post the flicks on here.

further more, on some REALLY REAL shit, when this happens

bri-1_2.jpg

AND NO ONE ELSE SAYS ANYTHING?????????????? Yall niggaz are ALL toys. End of story.

Go throw out your paint, youre making the ntire state of connecticut look bad. ( sit down) You've failed at graffiti and life

please be quiet the big people are talkin

wow! oh, my bad.. its hard to recognize "big" people when they are typing like adolescents. at this point i wouldn't give a shit if you were the ghosts of iz the wiz and dondi combined and you just kinged the 2s and 5s, you sir are outdated. people get how it used to be, but its NOW grandpa. try to keep up

I love all this. I love how all these "triple ogs" come on here and talk nothin but shit. EYON would battle either one of you anytime im sure. Trust dude your not that much older then us. We been around to. i think its great that you come on here runnin jaw and tippy toe around callin EYON out just cause you know he would BURN you. anytime.

True.