Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to ur shithole and find those faggots fucks who are talkin shit, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Those Dudes

AND BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!

I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little fuck, none of you little fucks out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it.

twon poo, can i call you TP?

TP, you think youre going to change minds here? influence cats not to "bite"? heres what i want you to do..

state exactly what you want into your left hand, then take a du du in your right.. now, tell us which one is heavier..

horn broken, watch for finger

say "mother may I" then spell cup

twon poo, can i call you TP?

TP, you think youre going to change minds here? influence cats not to "bite"? heres what i want you to do..

state exactly what you want into your left hand, then take a du du in your right.. now, tell us which one is heavier..

horn broken, watch for finger

say "mother may I" then spell cup

what the fuck....are we at a middle school lunch table or some shit?? looks like ill be the one to end this and post mad fucking flicks....