Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Who from CT has generic dime a dozen graffiti?

CYCLE - Redding

JIVE - Brookfield

GAZE - Newtown

all developed their own styles and are known across the globe

I know some sick writers came form NB but they didn't influence the fairfield county heads in the 90's It was the other way around.. sorry to burst your bubble.

does this apply to REO? curious, not starting shit

does this apply to REO? curious, not starting shit

That response was to that shit talking kid... is Reo from NB?

Reo does nice work and I'm sure he can tell you his roots and influences.

I'm pretty positive he came after the writers I listed... but he did not necessarily draw influence from them.

That response was to that shit talking kid... is Reo from NB?

Reo does nice work and I'm sure he can tell you his roots and influences.

I'm pretty positive he came after the writers I listed... but he did not necessarily draw influence from them.

ok cool...just wanted to know...i thought REO was from NB myself, so i guess i was wrong on that....wanna drop some knowledge on a brotha? im def listening...history is my shit, so ilike hearing it from those who were around to see it unfold...all ears bro...

what happend to yage was feelin him in 07 08 but no sign of him now

YAGE was taken back to his home planet Zippotron, where he now relaxes with caviar, 40's and triple breasted women with fat asses...ive been trying to lure him back to the planet for a while now...but he seems reluctant to return...

all these cats talking about nb and ill be damned if any of you even get up there...

and no, that factory in the woods isnt nb ....technically.

come to nb and you'll see who got that city on lock.

^^what factory? in what woods?

hahahahaha I did respect jick. until i found this computer thing and saw how dude just shits on people. Ill go as far as to say.. hes a good artist?. I think its funny dude wont get off the high horse thing to give someone a fair battle ...not some over done event..two graffiti writers verse one ..make me look super cool type shit. your so gassed up on yourself its laughable. im done with this. pm me when you want to set something up for real.

hahahahaha I did respect jick. until i found this computer thing and saw how dude just shits on people. Ill go as far as to say.. hes a good artist?. I think its funny dude wont get off the high horse thing to give someone a fair battle ...not some over done event..two graffiti writers verse one ..make me look super cool type shit. your so gassed up on yourself its laughable. im done with this. pm me when you want to set something up for real.

He offered to battle 2 people at once. No one replied. Zip it.

What do you think, you gotta be nice to everyone? This is graffiti, not a friends birthday party.

You dont like Jick. Im sure hes losing sleep.:lol: