Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you act like you wouldnt want to have a yuppy job, thats pays really good money, and a "rich ass expensive cool whip" , if i could have a job that pays amazing and a sick whip, and still crush shit......i would be in heaven....so dont act like you wouldnt want that.......its not every one elses fault you drive a garbage truck for a living(no offense to anyone) and are extremely jealous of other writers who actually are KNOWN,and you never got out of new britain.....

first of all, NOONE should be jealous of THAT.

second, all the dopest ct writers are from nb. and art never got out hahaha too funny

first of all, NOONE should be jealous of THAT.

second, all the dopest ct writers are from nb. and art never got out hahaha too funny

is that a fucking joke??...there may be good writers in that are of CT....but you know who knows about those fucking writers?? ONLY THEM....nobody else knows about them cause they never leave new britain and hartford.......look at all the old school Ct heads.....like emit,jive,wink,beat etc...i can go on for fucking hours......where did they come from FAILRFILED COUNTY........writers from that area of CT get/got around...they get into westchester...they get into the city and actually become known and go somewhere witt there graffiti.....in 10 years you ask anyone who art or...YOU are....and they wont give a shit, in 30 YEARS...ask someone who jive emit or beat are, and they'll know......so dont get it wisted homie.

does anyone else find it weird that someone ive never even met before has this whole BIO created about me? (most likely wrong about most but ya never know)

-Knows how old i am

-Knows when i started writing

-knows what kind of car i drive

-knows where i grew up

-knows when i got a digital camera (that might be the best one)

-knows what kind of job i have

you wanna battle? fine...ill battle both of you at once. im painting a wall next weekend in Brooklyn, theres a smaller 3 man wall off the side of the adult production...ill take 2 hours out of my day and serve you both. i have no idea what EYON's name on here is so PM me for the address. lemme guess tho, not only do you wanna step above your pay-grade and think u have the right to battle a REAL writer like me...you wanna have it on YOUR terms don't you, somewhere in teh middle of bumblefuck connecticut that i gotta take 3 trains to get to, im not wasting my time having an away-game on a little league field when you dont even deserve my response...but here you go, your big shot at the big time but im battling you BOTH at once.

there they are , your terms, u wanna battle me fine, if this will shut you up for the week cool...come out to the wall (legal so u dont gotta worry about ACTUAL graffiti happening) and get smoked...

been almost an hour since i posted this...what happened to firing off a response immediately and calling me scared? i havent gotten that PM frmo EYON asking for the location of the spot yet...this computer gets shut down for the weekend at 5...(ya know, from my yuppy job and the BMW i drive) either way...we got a whole week for u to prepare for your first shot at the big stage little man. u get 2 hours, and im battling you both at once...step up boy

is that a fucking joke??...there may be good writers in that are of CT....but you know who knows about those fucking writers?? ONLY THEM....nobody else knows about them cause they never leave new britain and hartford.......look at all the old school Ct heads.....like emit,jive,wink,beat etc...i can go on for fucking hours......where did they come from FAILRFILED COUNTY........writers from that area of CT get/got around...they get into westchester...they get into the city and actually become known and go somewhere witt there graffiti.....in 10 years you ask anyone who art or...YOU are....and they wont give a shit, in 30 YEARS...ask someone who jive emit or beat are, and they'll know......so dont get it wisted homie.

except i dont care about generic bubbly dime a dozen gayfiti. that doesnt interest me, i know history from that area, cool, doesnt do much for me. maybe you should do a little research on nb and find out who comes from there, how important they were/are to ct scene, and how many styles from nb got used, and who influenced who in 90-2000's..

except i dont care about generic bubbly dime a dozen gayfiti. that doesnt interest me, i know history from that area, cool, doesnt do much for me. maybe you should do a little research on nb and find out who comes from there, how important they were/are to ct scene, and how many styles from nb got used, and who influenced who in 90-2000's..

Who from CT has generic dime a dozen graffiti?

CYCLE - Redding

JIVE - Brookfield

GAZE - Newtown

all developed their own styles and are known across the globe

I know some sick writers came form NB but they didn't influence the fairfield county heads in the 90's It was the other way around.. sorry to burst your bubble.

arent you like 17 anyways?? the fuck do you know..

you honestly couldnt be more wrong......and to say that that era and area of CT's graff in the 90's doesnt interest you is extremely disrespectful......they started that shit for your bitchass....dont go disrespecting them saying you dont care about "generic bubbly dime a dozen gayfiti"....all those dudes created they're own unique style.....you're a punk ass kid man...and you have no respect for people...you dont even belong in the fucking graff game.......i also heard you look like joe jonas, but thats a whole nother story queer boy.

Who from CT has generic dime a dozen graffiti?

CYCLE - Redding

JIVE - Brookfield

GAZE - Newtown

all developed their own styles and are known across the globe

I know some sick writers came form NB but they didn't influence the fairfield county heads in the 90's It was the other way around.. sorry to burst your bubble.

its really pointless to try to teach these kids the history.they dont care and they know everything already so they think....................besides they aint bout it face to face.....lol