Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There is biting (straight copy cats) and there is taking influence from someone.. ALL WRITERS SHOULD RECOGNIZE their influences and give them props. Respect where the shit came from cause without the past you would not be shit. We all bit some crap and were influenced by older writers... thats how we learned. If this dude can't take some criticism for his shit looking like Revok then he is an ass. Don't put it on the net, and don't look for "MAD PROPS" for the work. Respect Revok and all older CT writers for paving the way... end of story. Go back to the drawing board... I may take years and years to develop your own style and original flair.... get to work.

this is really wack...i wrote almost a page of shit but it really aint worth it.....the real truth is ct owns the east coast we got the illest styles ..illest writers...on the east coast... ct..always got dat fiya thats why so many "NY" heads are on here...the simple bomber ny mentally...only gets you so far ...and styles only so far..makes you really narrow minded..there for leaves you in the box in which u paint. there are no limitations here..were your expected to paint a certain way in ny...

i think its funny when people call other folks names....kindergarten regression...

anyway....flicks...hopefully these will do in lieu of midol....

abyss_compcopy.jpg

the connection sucks balls...but you get the idea...one man..two days...1 ill prodo.

Yage.jpg

wish this would pop up more often *cough* talking to you YAGE*cough*

Desoblock.jpg

yes i know theres a train writer with this name. he didnt, so mistakes were made, names were changed.

adrock1.jpg

wish this were still running...wish he were still writing...WHERE ARE YOU ADROCK? and no i dont mean you...

100_4094.jpg

yeeeeeaah boyeeeee!

100_4093.jpg

dat watermelon.....miss this colour bunches....*sigh*

100_4092.jpg

uh huh. loved the fill on this one...check the limit off to the side

100_4002.jpg

say it with me now....WERD!!! rels...with part of a REpent..i realize i dont have any personal REPENT flicks...hmm..interesting

100_3996.jpg

once again....WERD!!!

din.jpg

while we're on the subject of DIN....

Picture001.jpg

that track jacket-sunglasses wearin super secret agent....

Imaje.jpg

this was him, not even a year in....

Mest2k.jpg

lest we forget...he still exists. this is probably still there, provided it hasnt been capped

sorry for the recycling.....someone else, post new flicks...everyone else,please stop bickering. being right on a message board isnt important...can we please quit it?

shouldnt we be more worried about someone else indiscriminately capping everyone?

really....prove me different..the only person doing anything different and evolving the style is ewok..and jick ...other then that dudes are sticking to the routine...if there not painting like old fx crew ...there doing the same bubble gum shit i always see..not hating just telling the you wat i see....i think dudes need to stop trying to tell ppl in ct how to paint and help there own state out ..cause there looking pretty old..and played out.

who cares, bite everything, add something to it, probably about 5% of cats that paint actually have a style that they created entirely without influence/biting, maybe less than that. both sides deserve equal respect, for appreciating good shit, and for coming up with their own. good thing that eyon piece looks like revok instead of some whack ass generic shit though.

you say you're alll supposed to be grown ass fucking men, yet you bicker like fucking 8 year olds.......shut the fuck up and support each other.....if you think the dudes work looks too much like revok, let him know.....and he'll tell you what happened....dont be a fucking dickhead and call him a biter and a faggot.....cause thats just pure arrogance.there is no specific "style", graffiti is graffiti......theres no such thing as good graffiti or bad graffiti, there's some shit that is much more appealing to the eye, but at the end of the day its someone who went out and expressed themselves on the wall.....whether they "bit" somone or not.......they may have been strongly influenced by a persons work, and that personshould be happy they influenced them.....dont be a fucking little bitch and call someone out telling them they're a biter, give them constructive fucking critisism.

damn........ it's impossible to have an intelligent debate in here.... most of the time i never type anything bc some shit always goes down on this thread, and voicing your opinion only gets people irrate, when i said REVOK has some styles that are closer to fonts, like the shit that is less wild and more straight on looking, i dunno, when i look at it i see traditional seriffs in his letters....... i was just saying.... people in here get too angry too quick......

this is really wack...i wrote almost a page of shit but it really aint worth it.....the real truth is ct owns the east coast we got the illest styles ..illest writers...on the east coast... ct..always got dat fiya thats why so many "NY" heads are on here...the simple bomber ny mentally...only gets you so far ...and styles only so far..makes you really narrow minded..there for leaves you in the box in which u paint. there are no limitations here..were your expected to paint a certain way in ny...

and you......its obvious you dont know what you're talking about when it comes to new york....people in ct may have a lot of respect for you, but after that statement it made me lose some....you go and diss on ny saying they're alll bombers and its a simple mentality....yet when in reality you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.....it's not our fault that you only go to new york on your family trips and go to the upper east side.....and all you see is the movie fuk graff 4.....you dont go INTO new york...if you did, you would see that there are more pieces than you can imagine.....you cant say sometihng about a city/state when its obvious you know nothing about it.....thats just arrogant...NY burns CT any day....i love CT graff, but you cant disrespect new york......that just isnt right....i respect you and all but you cant just go saying shit like that....im just speaking the truth man.

i agree.......there is alot of biters here......and..calling ny graff weak?your bugging for real.............but thats what happens when you only look at shit on the computer........you need to go and check shit out for yourself dont rely on internet flicks...........and i that eyon(egon)lol is a shitty attempt at a revok piece............yo revok is a fucking legend you cant imitate a legend and expect not to get fucked wit.....................