Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

A COUPLE WEEKS AGO: soki does things just do to things, he should change his name to cocky.

: Soki is my favorite writer because of this peice. Fucking flawless, the connections are mind blowing....deffinatley the best pushin TSI right now....always have been. mad respect to Soki

You stay starting beef on the internet kid! Drop my name again KWOTE, and we're fighting. Simple as that. Got it? No, not me vs beast. No, not me vs soki or any else of your team. Dont call them to come fight your battles

and all you 12oz dudes mind your damn business and keep your comments to yourself

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3479906987_0e9a2e2041_b.jpg

this thread is hilarious...as far as someone gonna "handle" me? all i can do is laugh out loud.

anyone wanting to handle me PM me and ill tell you where im painting on any given day and we can git ta handling lol...fuckin chumps

what up jickrock...............let me know who want it with you too i got your back..............keep doing you ..............

LISTEN YALL TOY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS LSZ TAKING OVER. WE ALREADY TOOK TSI OUT THE REST OF YOU TOYS:

YL

DIRTCLASS

C4

ILE

HARTFORD HARDCORE

JICK(COME TO HARTFORD AGAIN WITH THAT BULLSHIT YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH)

AND WHO EVER TRIES TO COME TO HARTFORD. YOU WILL BE GET FUCKED UP HARTFORD IS OURS AND YOU NEED PERMISSION TO PAINT IN OUR CITY.SO WITH THAT BEING SAID FUCK YOU TOYS LSZ WILL HANDLE ANYBODY TRIES TO WRITE IN HARTFORD.

step up.