Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

the only class is dirt.

dirt class all day......................deefy who got problemzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................remember the golden rule..............guard your grill and hold your paint...................

rerok..............

307n2mb.jpg

3yire...............

2jbte1w.jpg

mr103................

27hxh.jpg

124wvnr.jpg

29lkc5t.jpg

293hmow.jpg

gem.................old ass dude.............lmao........where you at baby get at me..........same number same crib...................

2djuy9v.jpg

2iu53qw.jpg

2mzfy3q.jpg

inchwonson..................................

2dcczuw.jpg

mr141...TRACER.....................if you still alive get at me homie.............

6i9z7r.jpg

726mar.jpg

yea/inja.....my man...............ill see you when you get out...........

v2wg88.jpg

350jnsg.jpg

1zdvdok.jpg

2m5o4dj.jpg

tiderc.............you stop drinkin?????????????lol get at me.........kta..............................

2m47onk.jpg

1zgswsj.jpg

..........................yo trace................ kta.....h20.......4 life.........................................

v8px5l.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LISTEN YALL TOY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS LSZ TAKING OVER. WE ALREADY TOOK TSI OUT THE REST OF YOU TOYS:

YL

DIRTCLASS

C4

ILE

HARTFORD HARDCORE

JICK(COME TO HARTFORD AGAIN WITH THAT BULLSHIT YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH)

AND WHO EVER TRIES TO COME TO HARTFORD. YOU WILL BE GET FUCKED UP HARTFORD IS OURS AND YOU NEED PERMISSION TO PAINT IN OUR CITY.SO WITH THAT BEING SAID FUCK YOU TOYS LSZ WILL HANDLE ANYBODY TRIES TO WRITE IN HARTFORD.

blogger_logo.jpg

http://www.freshpaintnyc.blogspot.com

Head on over to our Forums.... Brand New! We got NO Annoying DR.PEPPER Advertisements... + you can post VIDEOS... not just links, We also offer FREE advertising promotion on our FORUM, we are not gonna bother you about caughing up some money to advertise. and NEVER WILL for that matter. Our focus is strictly based on the revival of the streets.

LISTEN YALL TOY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS LSZ TAKING OVER. WE ALREADY TOOK TSI OUT THE REST OF YOU TOYS:

YL

DIRTCLASS

C4

ILE

HARTFORD HARDCORE

AND WHO EVER TRIES TO COME TO HARTFORD. YOU WILL BE GET FUCKED UP HARTFORD IS OURS AND YOU NEED PERMISSION TO PAINT IN OUR CITY.SO WITH THAT BEING SAID FUCK YOU TOYS LSZ WILL HANDLE ANYBODY TRIES TO WRITE IN HARTFORD.

looooooooool

YL

DIRTCLASS

C4

ILE

HARTFORD HARDCORE

hahaha that shit really made me laugh u wish u ran hartford its to bad i go over ur stuff the same night u do it u aint gonna ride with me around so enjoy thikin that u know how to paint

lsz= lacking style zero