Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your shit was already dissed, dont hate because he buffed your spot and painted a clean peice....bump sler and that limit is hot..

I don't get how this deef guy can sleep at night going over such a dope peice with that bullshit...Cmon now.

graff006.jpg

ohni.jpg

ouijathrowup.jpg

soulroller.jpg

resk9sa.jpg

nbges.jpg

i agree but not on that shit that class was money and what does he get? some kids Hollow! if your gonna beef a piece shouldnt you do another piece over it?

you clearly havent grasped the concept of beef lol. i got no idea what this one was about, the history behind it i mean, but beef does NOT require that you do a piece over a piece...im a fan of a nice 2 letter throwup of a silver fatcap tag myself when the situation arises.

and dont take this out of context, i dont know class or deef and i got no idea whats what between them...just commenting on the nature of beef. beef is a natural part of this game

you clearly havent grasped the concept of beef lol. i got no idea what this one was about, the history behind it i mean, but beef does NOT require that you do a piece over a piece...im a fan of a nice 2 letter throwup of a silver fatcap tag myself when the situation arises.

and dont take this out of context, i dont know class or deef and i got no idea whats what between them...just commenting on the nature of beef. beef is a natural part of this game

Thank you mr jick i guess i didnt have the concept of beef yet i knew there had to be history to it but not much else thank you for the words of wisdom

you clearly havent grasped the concept of beef lol. i got no idea what this one was about, the history behind it i mean, but beef does NOT require that you do a piece over a piece...

i dissed ART's name & the fact that he bites each & every one of abyss'+aloe's A's(notice how as of late he only does lower case a's?)...

THEN HE POSTED A LINK TO MY MYSPACE PAGE!!!

& then S KEM decided to step in as well by telling someone that he was going to kill me.

ART,CLASS,& S KEM...

your shit got ragged/will stay getting ragged come back with something harder or cry about it on the internet.