Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you can always count on a new wave of charged-up, big mouth nobodies to stumble upon the scene and think they're going to change the world... The come and the go... unfortunately, there's always a new line-up just waiting... like rows of fucking shark teeth... Laughable at best

LISTEN YALL TOY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS LSZ TAKING OVER. WE ALREADY TOOK TSI OUT THE REST OF YOU TOYS:

YL

DIRTCLASS

C4

ILE

HARTFORD HARDCORE

JICK(COME TO HARTFORD AGAIN WITH THAT BULLSHIT YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH)

AND WHO EVER TRIES TO COME TO HARTFORD. YOU WILL BE GET FUCKED UP HARTFORD IS OURS AND YOU NEED PERMISSION TO PAINT IN OUR CITY.SO WITH THAT BEING SAID FUCK YOU TOYS LSZ WILL HANDLE ANYBODY TRIES TO WRITE IN HARTFORD.

Does this mean we aren't friends?? Pfft.

RESK9 A COUPLE WEEKS AGO: soki does things just do to things, he should change his name to cocky.

RESK 9: Soki is my favorite writer because of this peice. Fucking flawless, the connections are mind blowing....deffinatley the best pushin TSI right now....always have been. mad respect to Soki

LISTEN YALL TOY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS LSZ TAKING OVER. WE ALREADY TOOK TSI OUT THE REST OF YOU TOYS:

YL

DIRTCLASS

C4

ILE

HARTFORD HARDCORE

AND WHO EVER TRIES TO COME TO HARTFORD. YOU WILL BE GET FUCKED UP HARTFORD IS OURS AND YOU NEED PERMISSION TO PAINT IN OUR CITY.SO WITH THAT BEING SAID FUCK YOU TOYS LSZ WILL HANDLE ANYBODY TRIES TO WRITE IN HARTFORD.

you alreafy took at TSI? i heard a day after you went over them they were back over you and you havent painted since?

YL

DIRTCLASS

C4

ILE

HARTFORD HARDCORE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

you can always count on a new wave of charged-up, big mouth nobodies to stumble upon the scene and think they're going to change the world... The come and the go... unfortunately, there's always a new line-up just waiting... like rows of fucking shark teeth... Laughable at best

I haven't painted as long as most of y'all but i agree, and i like the metaphor. haha This hot headed shit will get you no respect. Fuck these cats, i hope to get respect by what i paint not what garbage comes out my mouth. But anyways yo that mock is fire, pacer jaz 7 always ill twice so dope kats mad good with the one different colored letter shit. FUCK ALL THE BULLSHIT