Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
legends yes HAL but, YL and TOE dudes would fuck shit up in boston. that newest YL prod. ebis irm and ouija... i dont need to say nething else, shit speaks for itself. some post that shit please, dudes need to see it

jesus... your making your crews look bad by saying stupid shit like that for no reason...

I like that boston stuff, as well as all of the recent stuff posted. good work...

I'm never going to understand why when someone says something outlandish, people respond like it was the members of the group in question who said it. I mean, if dudes were coming on here throwing around weight, I could see getting into it. But disrespecting dudes over the words of some young kid? Lame.

DEAR BLOCKHEADS,

DANI PROVOLONE IS NOT IN MY CREW

HE DOES NOT SPEAK FOR MY CREW

PLEASE STOP TAKING WHAT HE SAYS AS THE WORD OF MY CREW

YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKERS.

THANK YOU.

ok tough guy,

judging by what i've seen, the only posts daniprovolone makes is amping up your crew, either in here or in ouija's thread. Now I'm not on here that much, and only really post comments from time to time which are always positive.

I hate stupid internet arguing, and I always avoid it, but to anyone with half a brain, you would assume that he is one of you guys amping up your crew. That's just an assumption, it's what I see. I don't know or have never ran into anyone that would jock a person / crew so hard that they would spend all there time on 12oz jocking that person / crew.

So if it's not, you might want to have a word with him seeing as though he know's some / all of you from what he's said...

-your "densest motherfucker"... hahaha...

I remember the Des back from 93-94 that crushed shit around Manchester. Him and MT-One. Tons of respect. I wish I had some flicks to upload. Great, great hands and tosses.

As far as Boston, please. I'm sure YL could crush the legal walls and fame spots with fresh burners, but illegally I doubt it. Old motherfuckers would rather stay in and cozy up with the lady, draw up some shit for a nice piece on the weekend, than freeze their asses off catching tags on store grates in mid October. As I type this it's 60-ish degrees outside, humid and raining, but you get the point. I'm still not going out. None of us has anything to prove to anyone but ourselves.

Seriously dude, Provolone, you're making fools of us. I'm stoked about your enthusiasm, but you need to curb it somewhat.

I can't tell what the cream fill, red 3D piece says (Jiaboe? Siaboe? Raboe?), but it looks pretty funky.

That Hater piece fucking rules, too.

Rainbows are the new black