keep australia clean of cultural invaders

madsencarl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a novel idea. Why not do something about it? Or is eating pizza, buying shoes, and watching American Idol more important to you?

What do you want me to do about it? I've spent the last several years of my life either homeless, in jail, or in the army. I have enough to worry about by myself. I eat pizza, I get it for free. I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in 2 years, maybe 3 now and I loathe american idol and all forms of "reality" tell-lie-vision.

Now that I'm done defending myself from baseless attacks on my character, to return to the subject at hand, the problem is we are ALL being automated, outsourced, and downsized out of existence. Right wing propaganda has working class whites believing that the problem is minorities, when minorities are suffering the worst of the changing economy. I cannot speak for australia but I'm sure the situation is similar to the US, the problem is the stratification of wealth. It's classism, not racism. Take a look at how much of your GDP is being absorbed by a small elite. That is wealth that was earned off the sweat of our backs.

For more insight on this subject I would urge you to read Robert Anton Wilsons "The RICH Economy". It was written 26 years ago, and it is so forward thinking that it is more true today than when it was written.

http://www.whywork.org/rethinking/whywork/rawilson.html

LoveOz aims to open Australia's (and the worlds) eyes to the invasion of migrants swamping, and ruining the country. We don't need anyone down here except ourselves, and we show this with news, articles and media.

Join today to help the fight.

you gunna get raped

Guest spectr
What do you want me to do about it? I've spent the last several years of my life either homeless, in jail, or in the army. I have enough to worry about by myself. I eat pizza, I get it for free. I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in 2 years, maybe 3 now and I loathe american idol and all forms of "reality" tell-lie-vision.

Now that I'm done defending myself from baseless attacks on my character, to return to the subject at hand, the problem is we are ALL being automated, outsourced, and downsized out of existence. Right wing propaganda has working class whites believing that the problem is minorities, when minorities are suffering the worst of the changing economy. I cannot speak for australia but I'm sure the situation is similar to the US, the problem is the stratification of wealth. It's classism, not racism. Take a look at how much of your GDP is being absorbed by a small elite. That is wealth that was earned off the sweat of our backs.

For more insight on this subject I would urge you to read Robert Anton Wilsons "The RICH Economy". It was written 26 years ago, and it is so forward thinking that it is more true today than when it was written.

http://www.whywork.org/rethinking/whywork/rawilson.html

fuck yeah real niggaz know where the good dumpsters are at.