Graff ON girls [part 2]

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

said it before ill say it again...i love dudes who are scared of hips.

what we consider "fat" such as tyra banks gaining weight, or jessica simpson gaining weight, most other countries in the world consider beautiful.

ie: in thailand, if a woman has less than five rolls, she is considered ugly and malnourished, which incidentally is the image of beauty that america projects on our young women

sucks for teenage girls who have a figure, to be teased and ridiculed...kinda like how white girls used to be teased for having a big ass...now its the greatest thing ever. theres a difference between having meat on your bones, and being a BK/Micky D stuffing cow.

but if you like prepubescent looking girls, then do you...not passing judgement, just trying to inject some sense into a nonsensical discussion.

FatGirl_FatFriday_Swimsuit_10Nov06.jpg

^^ gross fat girls, who i wouldnt touch if my life depended on it

marilyn_monroe.jpg

^^ marilyn monroe, international sex symbol, and standard imitated by many, including gwen stefani, and nicole kidman. by todays standards of beauty, she's fat.

i think we need to differentiate sometimes.

that flick, is fucking awesome. props to the people who painted it, and props to the women for being confident in their beauty to do it.

said it before ill say it again...i love dudes who are scared of hips.

what we consider "fat" such as tyra banks gaining weight, or jessica simpson gaining weight, most other countries in the world consider beautiful.

ie: in thailand, if a woman has less than five rolls, she is considered ugly and malnourished, which incidentally is the image of beauty that america projects on our young women

sucks for teenage girls who have a figure, to be teased and ridiculed...kinda like how white girls used to be teased for having a big ass...now its the greatest thing ever. theres a difference between having meat on your bones, and being a BK/Micky D stuffing cow.

but if you like prepubescent looking girls, then do you...not passing judgement, just trying to inject some sense into a nonsensical discussion.

FatGirl_FatFriday_Swimsuit_10Nov06.jpg

^^ gross fat girls, who i wouldnt touch if my life depended on it

marilyn_monroe.jpg

^^ marilyn monroe, international sex symbol, and standard imitated by many, including gwen stefani, and nicole kidman. by todays standards of beauty, she's fat.

i think we need to differentiate sometimes.

that flick, is fucking awesome. props to the people who painted it, and props to the women for being confident in their beauty to do it.

man those tlok bitches are some fat chunky ass whores....if you like stretch marks and floppy flapjack tits then so be it..but no one wants to hear the preaching!

the only reason why fat chicks are considered "normal" is because we are in america, and unfortunately, fat is completely normal... whatever though, i like that dudes are down for the chubbers, gives me a better shot at the ones with tits that don't hang...

i smack low hanging titties from the sides at full speed. dont hate.