Should I bring something to protect me?

Blac Korp

living in dc, it is a must you are careful. Kids in some hoods just dont give a fuck anymore, they will fuck you up for sure. seeing as how ive seen this happen before, don't talk shit, most likely there wont be shit. If their gonna pat your pockets , best give up the couple bucks in your pocket. that " i aint goin down like no punk" shit aint smart now days. Trust me niggahs round dc will pop your ass for trying to act like that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in toronto canada and i got pulled over at a school (my friend was tagging shit up) so she yells cops and shoves the marker in my pocket. cop rolls around asks us about drinking and shit, so i try to excersize my rights tell him we aint drinking and shit. he asks to look in my bag i tell him to fuck off he asks what im hiding i tell him nothing im protecting my right to privacy. he doesnt care he makes me show him the two cans of spraypaint in my bag, takes them asks me why they were so goddamn empty so i say we were just painting my buddys bike. the cop says he is going to drive me over to buddys house and if his bike isnt freshly spraypainted then im getting arrested for mischief for talking shit to the piggy. so i called h im on the bluff but when he was serious i told him i wasnt painting any bike so he searches my bag and finds a big dirty steak knife. i thought i was FUCKED but i told him it was for cutting stuff, when asked what i told him "little plastic wire ties and shit". he looked through my bag more and found a bunch of paper i practiced what i write on, i thought i was FUCKED. he asked me if i had spraypainted that school and i told him i didnt and then he said if he finds any spraypaint in that area im getting arrested. he took my spraypaint then took my knife and left me with the comment "im going to take this because its better me take this now than to loose an officer on duty" or some shit (im a straight up cop killer yo) he ran my name and my friends name and then left us, he gave back all my markers and shit. i was kinda lucky but i didnt get no weapons charges i guess i was lucky, and i had fully painted the school before multiple times. sometimes you get lucky. i guess some people have been fucked over when cops caught u with a knife but not me. lucky.

jeez man i live in a real small town the worst you'll get here is a bad ass woopin cos most people here are all talk, but that skateboard thing is the fucking buisness. it's saved my ass god knows how many times, and im only 15 so im a dam easy target. it dont matter how big someone is, if you put all ya muscle into one swing and hit em in the side o the head they're fucked. but anyway didn't any of ya hear that saying;

"if ya cant fight, dont write"

the marker in a fist thing is good. it hurts like fuck its been done to me and it damn near broke my nose.

ive been jumped before, the best thing to do is run run RUN!...dont try and act cool cause ive seen kids get beat down even at chill spots...the best thing to do if you cant run- and are not outnumbered is to spray him in the face if you can then run....if ur outnumbered then the next best thing is to give em what they want....it aint worth a crooked nose, lost teeth or a stab wound.....i never carry more than like $10 when i route cause some kids and certain hoods are straight up grimy......

-ALWAYS CARRY MORE THAN $500 DOLLARS ON YOU WHEN BOMBING, SO YOU CAN BRIBE THE POLICE AND LOCAL GANGS

-WEAR YOUR BEST, MOST EXPENSIVE CLOTHES

-IF YOU REALYL NEED PROTECTION, THE ONLY WAY TO GO IS A PISTOL OR SMALL CONCEALABLE GUN. USE HOLLOW POINT AMMUNITION SO THAT YOU CAN SHOOT AND KILL ANYONE THAT MESSES WITH YOU

-DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE, MOST GRAFFITI WRITERS ARE HARDCORE GANGSTER ASS MOTHERFUCKERS. SHIT IVE KILLED AT LEAST 30 PEOPLE DEFENDING MY RIGHT TO GRAFF. THAT FOOL COPE2 KILLED LIKE 200 PEOPLE IN HIS GRAFFITI CAREER.

door nob in a sock, shit works great. easy to make and its free. easy to ditch to just haul the sock on your foot and pitch the nob in the river/dumpster when your done.

man chances are if your in a white trash ghetto by'es aint got shit on em. so just haul ass out of there. or bring a crew, no body is stupid enough to hussle a groupe of guys at 2 am. also in some ghettos people respect graffiti, so even is theres a bunch of gangsters/ gangbangers or what ever you wana call them givin you looks, they are just probably watching cause they like the shit... this wont work if your toy though, then you'll probably get your teeth knocked out or something fun like that.

dude why the fuck are you pussies carrying knifes. how long have i been saying this. BRING A FUCKING GUN. god damn, it solves all your problems seriously. if anyone fucks with you shoot them in the stomach, then stand over their body and shoot them a few more times while they plead for their life. ive killed so many people doing graffiti its not even a rush to shoot someone anymore. you aint a real bomber unless you have shot someone

Know your surroundings. that way 80% of the time running is an option - maybe even learn some parkour.

Dont talk shit.

always use gloves, so you can dump the gloves/paint when the pigs come. If a pig approaches you, and running isnt an option, be polite. Always plan out reasons for why you are carrying things, why your there, where your going - these are the kind of things a pig would ask.

Bring pepper spray. Your friends may call you a pussy, but that shit is very effective against attackers. And you won't get in trouble for it by the cops. And it's cheappepper-sprays.jpg

Fuck a bayonett. You ain't in WWI. Dudes could just throw a brick at your face if they wanted.

And if your friends call you a pussy, you can spray them in the eyes.