Sento - TFP

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: sento

i remember one of the times Sento came to philly to paint with me ... we were doing throw ups like 3 in the morning and we got stopped by the police..i had a bag of paint i was hiding behind the back of my legs and they were questioning sent.. ill never forget they asked his name ..he made up a name on the spot it was the name of two old subway layups in new york .. i forget the first name he said but his last name was esplanade ha ha ha .. i was dying inside and trying not to laugh..Big inspiration on me for sure.. Stay up Brotha where ever you are....

i remember one of the times Sento came to philly to paint with me ... we were doing throw ups like 3 in the morning and we got stopped by the police..i had a bag of paint i was hiding behind the back of my legs and they were questioning sent.. ill never forget they asked his name ..he made up a name on the spot it was the name of two old subway layups in new york .. i forget the first name he said but his last name was esplanade ha ha ha .. i was dying inside and trying not to laugh..Big inspiration on me for sure.. Stay up Brotha where ever you are....

typical sento...

or mr esplanade lol...

for sure ... methodical, scientific its been said before but sent just embodies graffiti .. always reminded me of the character of zoro in wild style..not lee to be exact , but what they were trying to say with the character .. as a matter of fact.. i wish sent and lee would have bombed together...holy fuck!!! can you imagine...

gotta give it up for Sento in so many many ways...

but one that i think is dope is that he manages to always throw up a variety of classic crews aside from TFP--

IBS International Bomb Squad, MTK, Damage Inc., INC (as in Delta, Pone, Milk)...

one of the first truly international writers and still very likely the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived