Sento - TFP

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: sento

Quik story behind this tag. Sento had a tag on this box a while back. He didnt like how it came out. Then some toys started to take little tags, and put stickers around his tag. Not happy with that he decided to come back with a scraper, and some roller paint. In the middle of the day he scraped every sticker off this box, and then used rusto silver bucket paint to make it nice, and clean. Later that night he went back to this box to take this tag.

Hawaii09small057.jpg

got the hardcover book yesterday...amazing..

memories

and things i missed

all awesome

GREAT MEMORIES...............JUST GOT THE BOOK TODAY.........SHOUT OUTS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED...................................MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS.............

SENT ROCKS IT BUT THAT STORY IS STILL GAY AS SHIT HOMIE I HOPE ITS NOT TRUE

THIS MANS GRAFFITI SPEAKS FOR ITSELF KEEP THE GOSSIP TO YASELF GIRLS. NAMEAN?

Quik story behind this tag. Sento had a tag on this box a while back. He didnt like how it came out. Then some toys started to take little tags, and put stickers around his tag. Not happy with that he decided to come back with a scraper, and some roller paint. In the middle of the day he scraped every sticker off this box, and then used rusto silver bucket paint to make it nice, and clean. Later that night he went back to this box to take this tag.

Hawaii09small057.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

sento93.jpg

SENTO: This train was dedicated to Kase 2, who I believe was locked up at the time. You know when you inflate your tires with the pump? Well I am inflating my O with the T air pump. Word. My S in neon lights, got to plug it in.

KAMI: Maybe it was the first time he took me to the ghost yard, we ended up doing an end to end, on one of those red cars, I really like how it came out, I love how pieces look on those red trains![...] Sent did one of those pieces in which he does whatever he wants [...], the piece came out mad! The car came out nice, real nice, but in the middle of doing the car, Sento leaves. Sometimes he would do that to go check shit out, make sure we were still good. [...] Time was starting to pass, and he was still not back, so I start walking around to see if I find him or something strange – maybe vandal squad was around and he was hiding somewhere – I had to be extra careful not to get spotted. So I walk around, and I don’t see shit, go back to the car, and while I’m going back, I’m checking under the trains. When I reach our car, I see him lying under the next car, sleeping! Nigga just went to take a nap! I wake him up, and he’s like, ‘Yo, is something wrong?’ I’m like, ‘Yo, get your ass up, finish the piece and let’s get the fuck out of here!’ [...] He’s like, ‘Yo, I’m gonna rest a next half an hour, I’ve been pedaling all day, I’m tired man, do your shit, we’re good.’ [...]So I let him sleep for five or ten more minutes, while I would look out and continue on my piece. When I was ready to outline, I woke him up, did my outline, and I did another small panel on a next train while Sent would finish...

Archived