Air Plane Tickets

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah I was planning on going out to Colorado to do some mountain biking

but cant afford the plane tickets out there

they were about $300 more then I planned round trip.......fuck these gas prices

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Gas prices go up, meaning the price of Jet fuel goes up to. Seeing how that shit is already expensive and that only less that 4% of a barrel of oil goes to making Jet fuel. Plus most airlines are bankrupt anyway.....I would say thats why. Its cheaper to build your own flying contraption.

I'm still trying to get tickets for Mexico for myself and the lady in July.. it ain't easy. Some companies are trying to quote us what's pretty much our entire travel budget for ONE TICKET.. I wish that I'd known what dates we were travelling when the tickets were about 300GBP (about $550) London-Oaxaca.. blah

Guest R@ndomH3ro
yo.. i heard the dog bounty hunter does the load of yay

I know one thing he does do a lot of..........Macing the shit out of people.

yeah i have 5 weeks to come up with 2 tickets.. I keep holding out hoping they will drop a bit.

Don't be an idiot. tickets are cheaper the farther before the travel date. Go look at your ticket price in 5 weeks and compare that to the same route for tickets today.

THEY ONLY GET MORE EXPENSIVE

(there really is only one exception, if you are looking at tickets for more than 6 months away..i have seen them drop before in the 6 month to 4 month interim...after it's wihtin four months of your travel date, they only go up)

watch yourself kick your own body as you see the price you thought was insane last week go up 25% in the next few days

Archived