London Underground

THE REAL NONAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to clarify things even more noir is gonna get beats you fucking prettyboy metrosexual bumpkin internet loser' date=' go get some highlights in your hair or something[/quote']

hahahahaha u got owned

by the way they do do have wet dreams of painting them yards, thats why they never do them,

in fact fannie and sparoe phoned me the other day offering to give me head if i show them how to do g, fuckin joey deacons

hahahahahahahaha

What? You talk so much wet that you dribble when you speak!

Just becuase g and f and smith are hard to do and not regular Nt targets does't mean they "dream" of hitting them son, comments like that show just how muh you know.

And one minute your blabbing on about district line, then your going on about little met yards....

please piss off

not regular nt targets hahahahaha lmfao hahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahaha

nt's only targets are n.x and the bubble train yards

all this arguing, ruddy bloody hell who cares? if you think a writers good or bad then YOU think that, dont feel you have to impose your thoughts on others, its obviuos whos better than the rest, dont waste mine and other peoples time scrolling down to see if anyones posted any new flicks...:cry2: stolen but fuck it better than poo talk..

1149440550_f.jpg

1148312499_f.jpg

1148052882_f.jpg

1144681043_f.jpg

1143695630_f.jpg

not regular nt targets hahahahaha lmfao hahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahaha

nt's only targets are n.x and the bubble train yards

I made a comment about talking rubbish, and you continue to do so!

I end this pathetic argument here, i mean it's not even an argument. whats "lmfao"? some silly internet phrase, where do you spend most of your time? Blab on about painting "G" as if it's some mega underground plot, nuff people paint there it's just a bit more hardcore than your average yard. Not that you would know, probably painting at pussy yards like loughton or woodfood, little pussy "AAA" fool.

Anyway like i said, end of argument. It's almost the same as talking to a sheep, just i'd probably get more sense from a sheep.....

I made a comment about talking rubbish, and you continue to do so!

I end this pathetic argument here, i mean it's not even an argument. whats "lmfao"? some silly internet phrase, where do you spend most of your time? Blab on about painting "G" as if it's some mega underground plot, nuff people paint there it's just a bit more hardcore than your average yard. Not that you would know, probably painting at pussy yards like loughton or woodfood, little pussy "AAA" fool.

Anyway like i said, end of argument. It's almost the same as talking to a sheep, just i'd probably get more sense from a sheep.....

aint central lines your home turf :rolleyes: