NHL 2006 Playoffs

srebmun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I missed that? Clue me in?

Buffalo game is tied right now.

Roloson just did a great, like, three line flip up to Peca that created a breakaway in which Peca did a sweet looking move to put it in the five hole. You can tell Roloson is just oozing confidence.

Well if you want that matchup, you better write your Board of Governors because the refs screwed us hard last night and didn't even have the courtesy of the reach around. Weak penalties called on us all night long, especially Dumont's hook, Hecht's trip stand out in my mind. Then Briere gets tossed like a rag doll after the whistle in plain sight. Roy gets tackled after getting a breakaway but still manages to nearly get it around the outstretched blade of the goalie, and Max is hooked up, nearly tripped (if he was not such a magical skater he would have) when he beats his guy clean. No calls, but then they take their whistles out of their asses when Carolina has it salted away to call some pretty substancial penalties on them and another weak penalty on us. Pathetic the lengths they will go through to stretch a series out. How does the poop taste, I would ask them if I could. The one ref made up some silly rule this year, which I just heard about last night, that they should look for the stick parallel to the ground on a hook? Just the type of critical thinking i would expect from one of those savants, full sarcasm intended.

Ok, enough of that, my boys still played better than they did (not their best defensive effort by a half a yard(short of the blue line)), and Carolina will get what's coming to them. I for one still believe I will see it happen.

^thank you, ODP.

it all comes down to traffic in front of the net

the oilers have smyth, and it doesn't get any better than that

dude is so good at getting under a goalies skin

edmonton all the way. the oilers own anaheim, statistically speaking.

That guy looks like he should be driving stock cars at 220mph. I agree he is intense.

Great game last night, the crowd was crazy loud. I guess the refs got the message you sent them Overdraft, those automated response machines actually do their jobs I guess.

You Canucks have the luxury of not having to listen to the crappy OLN announcers. Last night it was actually almost tolerable listening to the one guy call the game, the Devil's announcer right? He's much easier to take when John Davidson (Rangers) isn't there. His new partner still blows however. I think the Buffalo announcers, Jim and Rick, have more of an unbiased opinion than these guys ever will, but they are really the cream of the crop and probably wouldn't be understood by any of the here to for unreachable masses.

It's the reverse here. CBC is excellent quality (they do have top of the line equipment and HD capabilities), while OLN is shit. I guess it's the feed.

That game last night was so wicked. Carolina could have taken that, but they took some real dumb penalties. But now they know they can dominate (as they did in the late third period), so let's see what happens next game.

It's the reverse here. CBC is excellent quality (they do have top of the line equipment and HD capabilities), while OLN is shit. I guess it's the feed.

That game last night was so wicked. Carolina could have taken that, but they took some real dumb penalties. But now they know they can dominate (as they did in the late third period), so let's see what happens next game.

I doubt that they know any such thing, were you watching the rest of the game? A couple of minutes with a line or two and a time out doesn't prove anything.

I also had another post on here that was deleted, said some things to the effect that OLN's camera work sucks ass as well as their announcing. They switched to a behind the net cam once last night and didn't switch back until the puck reached the red line. This this really not the time to be trying new things. Plus they have this in the goal cam to catch the all too important behind the net action shots. Yeah right. I said it alot funnier though, but unfortunately for you I don't have the patience to type it all again.

The one thing Lindy has to focus on is his troublemakers or they will cause him alot of unnecessary grief (and, I must say the occasional happy moment, for example when Staal gets bashed in the face, it's unbelieveable they called him on a dive during the same play, maybe I'm blind to it, but I have rarely seen a Sabre take a dive). It's clearly much less of a problem than Carolina has with Recchi, Stillman, and Ward to name a few. Commode was causing some trouble toward the end too.

BsUaFbFrAeLrOs going all the way bitches!

Buffalo Sabrers?

Yeah, SSP, I meant to type that, he's good, but he's got to go counterclockwise, or clockwise, whatever I forget, and it's late.

Damn, Edmonton just lost one tonight, Gigi is back in goal I see, I was wondering where he went.

Buffalo just lost another defenseman in Henrik Tallinder, too bad, that guy has meant alot on our blue line this year. No excuses though, I hope Lindy takes one of the forwards that have been playing the power play and put them back there, but if not Jillson played really good yesterday. . .plus he's got the same name as another blue liner for Boston or whatnot right, maybe that will confuse them Carolinians.

Yeah, he always struck me as someone who is going to break something sometime. He looks kind of out of control out there, an acceptable trait in a defenseman, plus he's got size to make up for it. Also, he never takes dumb penalties or retaliates, he's a real gentleman, lead by example type. I was suprised that Sweden didn't use him this year in the Olympics.

Roloson just did a great' date=' like, three line flip up to Peca that created a breakaway in which Peca did a sweet looking move to put it in the five hole. You can tell Roloson is just oozing confidence.[/quote']

it was also a short handed goal

and it was also the first time anaheim had been scored on first in a while... because colorado had absolutely no offensive presence in that series.

the only thing I hate about the CBC broadcast is when they don't use jim hughson.

harry neil and bob cole are fucking retarded.

the shit that comes out of harry neil's mouth is rediculous. and bob cole is too old and senile these days to figure out the right player on the puck.

plus everytime he see's chris pronger on the ice his dick gets hard.

big chris pronger are his three favorite words.

Archived