When you first started...

Thought Wrong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first started sketching mental' date=' then shrinked it down to ment. i found out there was already a cat writing ment, so i changed to, and still write, [b']anus[/b]. i've changed names a few times, but i still always come back to anus.

ha ha, sorry duder, i normally would never fuck with peoples quotes but I couldn't resist

SGT D because I was a little metalhead and I liked Stormtroopers of Death. i think our crew name was LSD because we were in that teenage "DRUGS R SO KEWL" phase.

Then I got up AMO (like ammo in your gun but i found out later it means "I love" in spanish)

And for the past 6 years I have been getting up........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's a secret!

Stormtroopers of Death

Excellent.

i went thru some pretty wack names

oreo

oteo

otayo

preo

prio

dis

dism

aha my friends names are even worse and his current name is wack

here we go hahah

seryph

phray

phree

phrey

morphyne

morfeenus

seriphyne

phyno

sense

shade

and now hes blur hahaha

what did you write? What names did you go through?

I think most of us had some corny shit upon steppin onto the playing field.

Saner to tensor to kowis to cant remember if there were others.

I think my girl remembers, she knows she about me that I dont know.

Thought Wrong

^^^^^^^^^^^^

what teh fuck?

666, dead?

• 2 months later...

Oreo frist name.. thought i was cool then i whould tell every one i do graff and they whould call me oreo at school.. then i relized man that gayyy! but i had my own crew and all *ESS CREW* ELITE SPRAY SQUAD.... i know shoot me i still see sketch i have and kick my self.. glade every thing from that time in life got buffed...

but over a 6 year on and off streak i have been named

OREO

DENT

ABACUS

MESK

LOSE /LOSER

SCAN'SCAM

EASK

what where all yalls cool tricks yall did when yall started.. i dont know about yall but i was into writing e's with 3 lines no back... you know what i mean .. backwords letters.. spray cans for the letter i.... im glad im better now..

• 4 weeks later...

my first name was spida i realized it was gay and it rymed with my last name then i went 2 webs, then i went 2 uhmm easy i had that for a while then i went 2 FLiKR haha i remember my symbol was a camera then i went 2 sound i was pretty good with that until another writter told me it was already taken by this other dude who was hella better then me...shit >< haha got a new name now and i went through all those names and im still a toy