Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thought Wrong

When you first started...

what did you write? What names did you go through?

I think most of us had some corny shit upon steppin onto the playing field.

Saner to tensor to kowis to cant remember if there were others.

I think my girl remembers, she knows she about me that I dont know.

my first tag was razir and i actually made up a crew named the GGs from that video game jet grind radio

went from the unmistakably cool "UZI" to "dvote"(perfect for that dmote bite) then "CD" ,"Ette", the short part of Cigarette to "BOE" to "Jepone" (might add pre jepsy times), then after 6 years Jepardy started up and she burnt me so it's now R....

man that first year when you write whatever pops into your head is the best!

SGT D because I was a little metalhead and I liked Stormtroopers of Death. i think our crew name was LSD because we were in that teenage "DRUGS R SO KEWL" phase.

Then I got up AMO (like ammo in your gun but i found out later it means "I love" in spanish)

And for the past 6 years I have been getting up........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's a secret!

It's funny that everytime i move, i end up coming across some of my old black books and when i eepk inside...oh man, ha ha ha, some of that stuff is so corny and embaressing but at the time i thought it was the shit

i end up coming across some of my old black books and when i peek inside...oh man' date=' ha ha ha, some of that stuff is so corny and embaressing [/quote']

haha man I do that NOW!!

I started out writing Scooby in 1986...that's pretty bad!

2 of my good mates started writing Hocus and Pocus back in like 1992, they thought they were the shit. Funny thing is most of their crappy tags from then are still up around the old neighbour hood. They then started writing something else that rhymed with each other but i cant remember it off the top of my head but it was just as bad if not worse

interspect (for like a day), sroe, sero, soner, fase/ phase, faze, fazer, flaks, seno and now sumthin else, that was over maybe 4 years lol

i didnt have a name at first. i just went around with my "crew" (1 other dude) and wrote "The Skulls" on shit.

yay for 4th grade.

lol ^

i went through tons of names

Pulse Kali Jest Joker Kookie SoSo SoSo1 Mistery Dusk Mear Milo Silo

hmm...

its weird looking back (not all that far cuz i havent been writing for more than 4 or 5 years) and seeing the fazes i went though.. the styles i thought were the coolest best ever...

haha there are always the words that peopel always start with.

king, joker, jest ect.

i personall started with "wars" and that was my first word.

i have only changed once. from wars to my word now.

been ritin for 4 years now. i think.

i was into graff way b4 that tho.

back when i was a little kid teh shit inspired me.

1st tag was: Basik

THen: Sort...(changed em BOTH cause I found out early that both those tags were taken..Saw them both up in my city)

Then got serious with AIDE. (learned how to paint alittle). Then just got bored of that tag and now I'm ????????????

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now